Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pictures! She's trying to be a little gangsta with her backwards cap :ROFLMAO:. The first picture is just too funny for words. Her hair is beautiful.

What makes the cap image even cuter is that it is William's baseball cap.

Image without as many watermarks:

What makes the cap image even cuter is that it is William's baseball cap.

Image without as many watermarks:

Louise's expression is so serious, which makes the image even more amusing, William is looking a bit perplexed, and Catherine is the one who's finding the whole situation amusing. Love it :D.

These two children, Lady Louise and little Viscount Severn, are so cute! I still would have loved to have seen him near Isabella of Denmark. They´re both impish and as natural as they come.

Molly2101 said:
Team Wessex were out in force yesterday at the Paralympic Rowing, and James came along this time for good measure. My favourite image of the little dude is this one: James. It is mainly because everyone else in the image is shocked/can't watch as it's bad whereas James is just screaming with glee. Classic Viscount Severn. Some more cute images:

"Hurry up, Mummy!" + "C'monnnn."

Lady Louise Windsor, Viscount Severn and their mother HRH The Countess of Wessex

James must be a riot to have in class :lol:, and poor Sophie, probably regretting wearing those shoes when being pulled by her son.

These two children, Lady Louise and little Viscount Severn, are so cute! I still would have loved to have seen him near Isabella of Denmark. They´re both impish and as natural as they come.

Honestly, an image of Isabella and James would have killed me. They NEED to meet up, right now. I love that they are both so natural and do not seem to be aware how to behave in public, it's amusing. James is such a dude!

Did anyone else notice Louise and James had the same shoes on but in different colours? Adorable. I also loved James' skinny jeans paired with is Team GB t-shirt, with an added polo shirt beneath. Trendy dude.

A picture of Princess Isabella and Prince Christian, courtesy of Myroyals and Bekia.
I LOVE the expression on Isabella's face; it's almost as though she's saying "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good". :D

Isabella is a character! You always know she´ll do something interesting wherever she is.That photo o f hers, walking behind Christian and mimicking is a must!

For me HRH Princesss Caroline was the cutest noble ever born imo -her big rosy cheeks as Grace held her high were enough to make you understand why Grace had said she was the happiest when Caro took seven small independent steps towards her

A picture of Princess Isabella and Prince Christian, courtesy of Myroyals and Bekia.
I LOVE the expression on Isabella's face; it's almost as though she's saying "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good". :D

That's a cute picture. Totally agree with the caption.

Artemisia said:

They are just too adorable!!! They definitely have loads of personality!!!

Very happy to see Irene and Miguel going to school. The Urdangarin children have always been beautiful since infancy. Irene has grown so much. She is my darling.

how beautiful is Princess Kako and how cute is Prince Hisahito. and Kako sure is tanned, she is a very beautiful girl but sometimes she looks abit more south asian (Malasya/Phillipines/...) rather than Japanese. shes the only one that looks diferent to me and she doesnt look anything like her parents

Leonor little front row tooth are hard to fall off, Christian, Emmanuel and Alexia got their's off, and they were born all in the same year.
of course i know its diferent for each children, i just was wondering it will fall a bit late

Savannah is so cute!

Little Savannah Phillips (Queen Elizabeth's great-granddaughter) blows a kiss at someone at Whatley Manor International Gatcombe Horse Trials in September.

1 + 2

I could ear her up!

Savannah is so cute!

Little Savannah Phillips (Queen Elizabeth's great-granddaughter) blows a kiss at someone at Whatley Manor International Gatcombe Horse Trials in September.

1 + 2

I could ear her up!

How precious :wub:.

Savannah is certainly eatable. She´s so cute and has so much character already. She reminds me of Zara when she was a child. She was a handful herself.Can´t wait to see proper photos of little Isla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom