Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted by these pix, the children are really cute !

Another one of the most beautiful little Lady Louise with her mommy, the Countess of Wessex, at the reception at Guildhall.

Louise looks like a very delicate china doll today :heart:. I would have loved to see her dress sans the cardigan.

Here is one of cutey James :hamster: He is so cute and funny :in_love:
James2 :heart:

The first picture :wub: :D. I think we have another maker of funny faces in the making (him and Isabella should have a contest to see who can make other giggle more :lol:). He's a handsome little chap.

Prince Christoph of hesse born 1964

Does anyone have pictures of Prince Christoph of Hesse born in 1964. Show us some baby pics of him as well as adult pics so we can compare.

Louise looks like a very delicate china doll today :heart:. I would have loved to see her dress sans the cardigan.

The first picture :wub: :D. I think we have another maker of funny faces in the making (him and Isabella should have a contest to see who can make other giggle more :lol:). He's a handsome little chap.

James and Isabella should pair up. James is way too cute and looks a lot like his daddy now. Sophie's kids look nothing like her!

What a great idea, did the EDward and Sophie have, when they decided to let their two children appear in public. I think, it not only was the natural thing to do (being them the Queen´s grandchildren), but it also introduced us to two cuties.
James and Isabella together would be a riot!

IA looks so cute! Love her sunglasses

Ingrid Alexandra and her brother Sverre, are some of my very favourite cuties. She is so stylish and generally very well dressed in a modern non-frilly way.Her little cousins are cuties as well.

I completely agree !
Ingrid Alexandra and her brother Sverre, are some of my very favourite cuties. She is so stylish and generally very well dressed in a modern non-frilly way.Her little cousins are cuties as well.

Does anyone have any idea why Louise ALWAYS has what appear to be heavy colored tights on?

Probably because it looks better presented than bare legs, no matter how old you are. Women in the royal family have to wear tights, they are not allowed to have bare legs. Margarita Armstrong-Jones always has white tights on too. I think little girls with tights and mary-janes look lovely.

England has a very unstable weather. Therefore its quite usual for little girls to wear tights even with summer dresses. But I think that both Lady Louise and Margarita look lovely wearing them.

Does anyone have any idea why Louise ALWAYS has what appear to be heavy colored tights on?

I think while she's young, it's perfectly fine to wear heavy stockings (if it's not too hot out). However, as others have mentioned, royal ladies in Great Britain don't appear in public (at least not officially) without their legs covered by stockings. I think Edward and Sophie want her to get used to that.

This is a cute photo. Little Elizabeth looks very sweet.

I think while she's young, it's perfectly fine to wear heavy stockings (if it's not too hot out). However, as others have mentioned, royal ladies in Great Britain don't appear in public (at least not officially) without their legs covered by stockings. I think Edward and Sophie want her to get used to that.

Why exactly is this?? Other royal families don’t seem to have this rule.

Why exactly is this?? Other royal families don’t seem to have this rule.

I don't know if it's a rule per se (as in being written down somewhere in the protocol), but it may be something that was always done, and no one saw the point of changing it. Plus, it's always better to be dressed in stockings on official engagements. It's a classier and more professional look.

Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah with HRH Princess Iman at the Jordan River Foundation (JRF) Annual Exhibition. Amman, Jordan/ June 25,2012

ImageBam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom