Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maud Angelica was a bridesmaid for her paternal, not maternal grandparents. Ari Behn`s parents were divorced, but got married again in 2007 (if I`m not mistaken). Maud was 4 at that time, old enough to be bridesmaid.

Wouldn't she be classified as a flower girl not bridesmaid, at 4?

The little girls (Lady Louise, Eliza Lopes etc.) at Prince William`s wedding are called bridesmaids at the official wedding page, so I guess it`s not a mistake al all to use this word.

You can see pictures of the Behn wedding here:
Bryllupet i bilder - Side2

Marika, thank you for posting the lovely new pictures of Leonor and Sofia. Where were these taken?

These girls are adorable, one of my favorite royal children. Leonor is really big girl already.

Definitely :wub: "Schack boys" seem to be really close and little Henrik is cute.

Lovely photos from today, I do love Isabella's personality and the photo of Nikolai & Henrik is just too cute.

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella are so cute together :wub:

Princess Elizabeth is such a sweet girl. She is growing up so quickly but I have never seen her in any photos being moody or impatient or bad tempered. I think that she is being brought up with a sense of dignity and at the same time simplicity essential for her role in life.

A difference has just struck me whilst reading about Elisabeth and Elizabeth:

Elizabeth did not expect to be a queen right from the start, but part of the royal family.

Elisabeth was brought up from birth to become a queen.

Which scenario is preferable ?

I am glad someone else agrees with me on Louise's cuteness. She is definitely my favourite Royal child. She is so adorable and so enthusiastic about everything. I can imagine her to be a chatterbox. I can also imagine her going into school on Monday and telling them all about her big day on Saturday.

I present you Prince Edward...no wait, Lady Louise! This picture just illustrates how much she resembles her father.

Last edited:
I am glad someone else agrees with me on Louise's cuteness. She is definitely my favourite Royal child. She is so adorable and so enthusiastic about everything. I can imagine her to be a chatterbox. I can also imagine her going into school on Monday and telling them all about her big day on Saturday.

I present you Prince Edward...no wait, Lady Louise! This picture just illustrates how much she resembles her father.

Holy crow! I had to do a double take. And as for being a favorite royal child, there's no question about that in my book. She definitely gets that spot.

I would love to be a teacher in her class so that I could get a chance to work with her (and hear her reactions to Saturday's events and being a part of them). Her enthusiasm would make any teacher love his/her job.

Last edited:
Holy crow! I had to do a double take. And as for being a favorite royal child, there's no question about that in my book. She definitely gets that spot.

I would love to be a teacher in her class so that I could get a chance to work with her (and hear her reactions to Saturday's events and being a part of them). Her enthusiasm would make any teacher love his/her job.

Isn't Louise the IMAGE of Edward? No doubting who her father is! (We know how Royals like to question paternity *cough* Charles *cough*.) Anywho...I agree, i'd love to be her teacher, or even be in her class, just to hear who excited she found the Royal wedding and Saturday's events. She's such a bubble of enthusiasm. I can imagine she'd be quite exhausting at times too, but I am sure she's lovely with it. She's cute enough to get angry and it would just result in one laughing.

Isn't Louise the IMAGE of Edward? No doubting who her father is! (We know how Royals like to question paternity *cough* Charles *cough*.) Anywho...I agree, i'd love to be her teacher, or even be in her class, just to hear who excited she found the Royal wedding and Saturday's events. She's such a bubble of enthusiasm. I can imagine she'd be quite exhausting at times too, but I am sure she's lovely with it. She's cute enough to get angry and it would just result in one laughing.

Not only is she the spitting image of Edward, she also resembles Her Majesty when she was young. In some pictures, one could swear it was her paternal grandmother.

I hope we get to learn a little more about her personality (though some of it can be guessed from observing her at the wedding at this weekend's Trooping the Colour).

Not only is she the spitting image of Edward, she also resembles Her Majesty when she was young. In some pictures, one could swear it was her paternal grandmother.

I hope we get to learn a little more about her personality (though some of it can be guessed from observing her at the wedding at this weekend's Trooping the Colour).

Louise is definitely a mini Lilibet, as the Queen does look a bit like Edward in drag. I think that's perhaps why the Queen is so enamoured by her; she reminds her of her younger self.

Her personality seems to shine through at public events. She obviously loves the attention. Very cute.

:previous: :) I agree 100%. This child should be called 'Sunny', which was a nickname that Queen Victoria gave to her granddaughter Alix, who (before the death of her mother) was a very happy and carefree little girl.

Now, more Lady Louise cuteness, courtesy of Molly2101, who posted this link on the 'Order of the Garter' thread. I'm sharing it here.
lady-louise-windsor-797607 - Videos en Foto's, pers en stockbeelden | Isopix.be | Vidéos et Photos de presse et banque d'images

Sunny would be a perfect nickname for Lady Louise! I think Lilibet Jr though also suits!

I still adore these images even seeing them for the second time. I want to pinch her cheeks and I could not help but notice in one of them Louise appears to be picking her nose. I am glad that underneath all her "Royalness" she's a little girl at heart.

:ROFLMAO: The funny thing about that picture is that is so full of concentration. Love it.

Lady Louise is so cute and I always thought she resembled the Queen but wow, she and Edward could be twins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom