Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he is a charmer for sure!! It does seem like just yesterday that he was born though. Time flies by too fast when it comes to the wee ones. :D

I've been periodically tuning into the live feed of the cremation ceremonies for King Bhumibol of Thailand where the pictures of little Jigme stem from. I was able to catch the video of this little prince and his parents and the wee one is just precious. Even to the little formal bows that he does in imitation of his daddy. This kid is going places.

Last edited:
Estelle and Oscar at the christening yesterday
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Estelle and Oscar today at Sweden International Horse Show.

Estelle and Oscar with their mother crown princess Victoria received the Christmas trees to the Royal Palaces.

Cuteness overload at Victoria, Daniel and the children's Christmas Greeting video

Last edited by a moderator:
Afraid so. Estelle with her head tipped over watching Victoria's attempts to make him smile gives off that "it's not working " vibe as only a long suffering big sister can. ?

Thanks Lady Finn for posting that oh so sweet family video. This is a family that most definitely is a close, loving one and very, very happy together.

Lady Finn thank you for all the wonderful photos and videos over this year. This particulate Bernadette family are a joy to watch. This chris5lne is a treasure.

Lady Finn, I saw this magnificent Christmas video of Crown Princess Victoria's family video earlier on A Swedish Royal Christmas. It is definitely worth watching more than once!

Cuteness overload at Victoria, Daniel and the children's Christmas Greeting video

It's a Christmas Miracle!! Oscar's smiling & laughing in it!! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Seriously, it's such a great tradition & I look forward to it every year.

Oh & that was a pretty good shot of Daniel's on Victoria. My Blue Jays are in need of some pitching help, I wonder...[emoji1][emoji6]

So much love and cuteness. I love the video :flowers:

I love they do these videos, and not a portrait, every year. Great to see both kids enjoying the holidays.

Oh my goodness!! I'm loving me some Oscar right now. Hope to see some more photos from this little tea. How fun to have the kids there.

Oscar looks so much like his grandfather, the king :)

Estelle and Oscar attending at the private tea Victoria and Daniel hosted for William and Kate at Haga Palace today. Photos from the Swedish Royal Court by photographer Raphael Stecksén.
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200...lace_2_Photo_Raphael_Stecksén_Royal Court.jpg
http://www.kungahuset.se/images/200...lace_3_Photo_Raphael_Stecksén_Royal Court.jpg

Oscar looks so much like his grandfather, the king :)

He does! ;)

Very sweet tea. :flowers:

Josephine & Athena and Estelle & Leonore are for me the royal cousins who adore each other mostly very much. I hope I had found the right words.

:previous: You made perfect sense. ?
Imagine those four girls together. - They'll turn the palace upside down! :D
But seriously I'd love to see Josephine, Estelle and Athena together and see what happens. - I think Leonore is a little too young, yet, to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom