The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's a lovely photo of Princess Leila, thanks for sharing Biri. Prince George is adorable. I think he has Catherine's eyes, although he generally looks more like William.

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Old 04-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Some photos of QEII as a child:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp...4/bunnamed.jpg
http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp.../bunnamed9.jpg
http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp.../bunnamed7.jpg
http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp.../bunnamed8.jpg

Old 04-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

HM was an adorable child. Thank you for posting.

An adorable and lively Prince Christian and Princess Isabella of Denmark at the 'Find Your Way Denmark' event in Rude Forest:

Isabella ~ Christian

With credit to polyesco who originally posted these in CP Frederik and CP Mary's current events thread.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
HM was an adorable child. Thank you for posting.

An adorable and lively Prince Christian and Princess Isabella of Denmark at the 'Find Your Way Denmark' event in Rude Forest:

Isabella ~ Christian

With credit to polyesco who originally posted these in CP Frederik and CP Mary's current events thread.

thank you Isabella and Christian are so full of energy. they seem happy and active kids
http://www.sn.dk/modules/xphoto/cach..._0_0_0_0_2.jpg
http://www.sn.dk/modules/xphoto/cach..._0_0_0_0_2.jpg
http://drupal-images.tv2.dk/sites/im...848-prins1.jpg
Old 04-06-2014, 04:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Aisha bint Hussein of Jordan as a child:

Fоя чоu а тноusаиd тiмеs оvея
Old 04-06-2014, 05:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Isabella ~ Christian
Thanks HereditaryPrincess,
Always so delighted, confident and immediate children And just as active as their parents.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...13933967_n.jpg

Old 04-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

You're welcome polyesco and Roskilde, and thanks for the extra photos. It appears that Isabella enjoyed her drink afterwards, I noticed that she'd finished hers before everyone else. And thank you Biri for posting the photo of a young Princess Aisha. It's always nice to see childhood photos of the older royals.

Sweet Princesses Luisa and Cecilia of Bourbon-Parma at Princess Cecilia's christening yesterday, March 5:

Cecilia One ~ Cecilia Two ~ Luisa and Cecilia One ~ Luisa and Cecilia Two

The first photo is with credit to Ana who originally posted it in the House of Bourbon-Parma's thread.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

An adorable Prince George of Cambridge arrives in New Zealand on April 6:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six ~ Seven ~ Eight
Old 04-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Nobility

Prince Christian and his sister princess Isabella sooooo growing up last saw them!
They are active and vivid children

Little princesses Luisa and Cécilia are so lovely!
Especially Cécilia is reminds me princess Christina of Netherlands as a child.

And of course little prince George is adorable....
He is so cute
Old 04-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
An adorable Prince George of Cambridge arrives in New Zealand on April 6:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six ~ Seven ~ Eight
Yep, William sure can't talk his way out of that one!

Even I can see the resemblance.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Isabella and Christian are lovely children and Isabella is looking more and more like her father as she grows up. Their interview was lovely and shows how much they have grown.

George is adorable and he has the chubbiest cheeks. I liked his outfit for the arrival even if it was very old fashioned. I can't wait to see what clothes he will wear during their time on this tour. I care more about his clothes than Catherine's!

I don't see a resemblance with William that much - I think George is a Middleton. The Windsors generally all have blue eyes and blonde hair. George definitely hasn't got either of those features. The newspapers keep saying his has blonde hair...I may have suddenly developed colourblindness overnight, but his hair is definitely not blonde.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Majesty

George is a cutie. I want to eat him up.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Royal Highness

How tall is Christian. He is a little man now and so handsome. Isabella always adorable so is little prince George.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Gentry

Cute little george on his first official event!

1 2 3 4 5 6

My favorites are photo 1 and 4. The first photo with the Duchess is one of the cutest ever!

(All photos by Hola.com)
Old 04-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Cuteness overload! Prince George is an adorable little boy and he seems to be very active too. He reminds me a lot of one of my own relatives, who is of a similar age. George always makes me smile, because he reminds me of my sweet little relative - they could almost be brothers!

I also like photos one and four a lot, but the others are adorable too. I have a feeling that my avatar is going to change a lot during the Cambridge's tour.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Courtier

I absolutely love Pic 4 -
Old 04-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Gentry

Prince George is absolutely adorable! I love those photos, especialy one with the Duchess Catherine
Old 04-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

George is the cutest thing, such a bonny little lad! And his cheeks are just
I love how he was fiddling with Catherine's hair

Old 04-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

George is so podgy and it makes him really cute. He looked like he had a whale of a time.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Majesty

And all I can say about George is .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.