Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Old 02-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Nobility

Estelle seems like walking and talking doll
Absolutely adorable!!

Old 02-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Estelle and Athena are adorable. Love Athena's baby hair and Estelle is so charming, I just want to pick her up and take her home!
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Courtier

Some princesses and princes from the ottoman royal familiy Prince Lysander Cengiz, Princess Tatyana Aliye, Prince Maximilian Ali, Prince Ferdinand Ziya, Prince Cosmo Tarik osmanl
Princess hanzade hanimsultan(born 2013) with her mother princess nilhan sultan http://i.ensonhaber.com/resimler/dig...manli_2222.jpg
Princess ayse sultan wih her youngest son prince sultanzade ziya

foto from habervitrini
Old 02-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Courtier

From left to right: Prince Lysander Cengiz, Princess Tatyana Aliye, Prince Maximilian Ali, Prince Ferdinand Ziya, Prince Cosmo Tarik

foto from wikipedia
Old 02-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Royal Highness

re they part of the Jordanian Royal family?
Old 02-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Royal Highness

Who are these children?They look absolutely European. Are they part of the Jordan Royal family?
Old 02-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
Who are these children?They look absolutely European. Are they part of the Jordan Royal family?
They are member of the Ottoman royal Family. Former Turkey. The father of the childrens is an englich man.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Courtier

New pics of Prince George Watching Windsor
Old 02-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Gentry

[QUOTE=AlanaAnderson;1632990]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
I feel like Gabriel and Noah have grown so much since I've last seen them. They're not little anymore! Both are really adorable and so is little Princess Zein - I would have adored a picture of her and Haya.

Here is a picture of the sisters floating on the net. Princess Haya and princess Zein.

ATTACH]290979[/ATTACH]
There sooo cute, thanks
Old 02-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
New pics of Prince George Watching Windsor
George looks cute from what I can see. I wish we could get an updated proper view of his face. On another note, he looks to be a big baby! I want to cuddle his chubby little legs!

sancakli70, thanks for introducing me to those Ottoman Imperial children. Their mother is Princess Ayse, right? I think another reason as to why they could look very European is because their mother looks European too. I know someone who is half-Turkish through her father, and she also looks completely European. If you didn't know, you wouldn't have guessed that she was Turkish.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
George looks cute from what I can see. I wish we could get an updated proper view of his face. On another note, he looks to be a big baby! I want to cuddle his chubby little legs!

sancakli70, thanks for introducing me to those Ottoman Imperial children. Their mother is Princess Ayse, right? I think another reason as to why they could look very European is because their mother looks European too. I know someone who is half-Turkish through her father, and she also looks completely European. If you didn't know, you wouldn't have guessed that she was Turkish.
Yes princess ayse is half turkish half english. The father is english. The children are 1/4 turkish 3/4 english
Old 02-05-2014, 05:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancakli70 View Post
They are member of the Ottoman royal Family. Former Turkey. The father of the childrens is an englich man.
Thank you for explaining.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Daughters of Prince Hamzah of Jordan:

ImageBam
Old 02-15-2014, 07:14 PM
Majesty

The Danish Foursome looks to be enjoying their winter holiday. They're all getting so big! Time is definitely flying.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I agree! The children have grown up very quickly, one moment they're tiny babies at their christening, the next minute they're eight, six and three year olds running about happily in the snowy mountains of Verbier.

Mary's Foursome are adorable. The twins melt my heart and Isabella and Christian look sweet. I thought it was cute of Isabella to answer the photographer's questions. Prince Hamzah's children are cute as well. Little Zeina (?) looks a lot like her father.
Join my new group!
Old 02-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The Dutch Royal Children having fun on their skiing holiday in Lech:

The Three A's ~ Eloise, Eleonore and Claus Casimir ~ Luana and Zaria ~ Group photo ~ (2), (3) ~ Alexia and Ariane with Maxima ~ Ariane waves with Maxima ~ Amalia ~ Alexia ~ Luana rides on Mabel's back
Join my new group!
Old 02-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the lovely pics, hereditaryprincess. Such beautiful pics of the Dutch Royals who seem like a close family. Amazing that out of P Beatrix's 8 grandchildren only 1 is a boy! Does anyone know the ages of the kids?
Old 02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Royal Highness

Well Amalia is 10, Alexia is 8 and Ariane will be 7 in April.

Eloise is 11, Claus-Casimir will be 10 in March and Leonor is 7.

Luana will be 9 in March while her sister Zaria is 7.