The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Courtier

Sofia's style is a copy of her mom!
Very cute.

Old 10-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Serene Highness

Wow, an overload of beautiful royal children. Leonor and Sofia are stunning. I always thought Leo would be so beautiful but Sofia is going to be a stunner!!
I absolutely LOVE bubbly Isabella, bet she keeps her parents on their toes!!

Old 10-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Awww the image of her shaking the man's hand is TOO CUTE. I also love her coat.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Estelle is so adorable and charming and I like how she wore a Pink Ribbon as well. I don't think I have a favourite photo as I like them all!
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Nobility

Does anyone else think Victoria may be a 'one and done' parent.....That she and Daniel may be perfectly happy with one adorable and outgoing little daughter and want to devote themselves undivided to her upbringing Or at least wait a good long time for another?
Old 10-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Courtier

I love the way Estelle looks at people, she seems to have such an alert and friendly nature

http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.php...QiUSF%2Fg9Xjxe
Old 10-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Royal Highness

Estelle is getting cuter and cuter. She seems like an adorable little girl. And always so well-dressed!
Old 10-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
Does anyone else think Victoria may be a 'one and done' parent.....That she and Daniel may be perfectly happy with one adorable and outgoing little daughter and want to devote themselves undivided to her upbringing Or at least wait a good long time for another?
Probably. But Estelle is not even 2 years old yet, I think it's quite early for Victoria to have another child, well not in the standards of royalty but Victoria has a great approach with the common people and it's surroundings, so she might be just waiting a little bit longer, at least for Estelle to grow a bit older and to give Victoria and Daniel "solo" time with their little pie.
I also notice that Victoria had to work hard to have the body she has now, lots of exercise there, I somewhat understand her a bit. If I were her, I would want to have another child when my eldest is around 3~4 years old.
I also think she would like to give Estelle a sibling, she has siblings, so she must be attached to that part of the family. In my point of view, letting a child be an only child is kind of sad, unless the mother herself has a hard time to get pregnant again, like for ex: CP Masako.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:30 PM
Nobility

Princess Estelle is soooooo adorable!!
Old 10-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Majesty

Estelle is simply .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Estelle shaking hands with swedish tennis legend, Jonas Björkman
http://kungligabarnbloggen.svenskdam...e-tennis-c.jpg

http://kungligabarnbloggen.svenskdam...e-tennis-1.jpg
Old 10-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Nobility

Little Estelle makes me to heartbreak!!
She is a lovely baby
Old 10-21-2013, 10:54 AM
Nobility

Goodness,She has unusual poise and even charisma for a toddler!
Old 10-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
She's going to capture the hearts of the people of her nation (if she hasn't done so already). This is indeed a queen in the making; so poised, and full of charm. I don't know too many adults that possess such 'people' skills.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Commoner

Estelle is very adorable. i do hope that Victoria and Daniel have another child because they are very good with children. JMHO.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:44 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I apologize for going off topic, but I think Victoria and Daniel will have at least one or two more child/ren, possibly when Estelle is three or four years old. Most of the royal siblings are two, three or four years apart from each other; e.g. Leonor is 2 years older than Sofia, Amalia is 3 years older than Alexia, the Belgian children (Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore) are all 2 or 3 years older than each other, Christian is 2 years older than Isabella etc.

I love the extra photos of Estelle; the one of her and the man shaking hands is adorable.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Alexander of Furstenberg during his baptism:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp...ans-titre1.png

And Prince George of Cambridge during his baptism:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp.../gros-plan.jpg
Old 10-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I don't Who knows, but I have a feeling another one may come sooner rather than later.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Prince Alexander of Furstenberg during his baptism:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp...ans-titre1.png

And Prince George of Cambridge during his baptism:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp.../gros-plan.jpg
Prince George is adorable, that's a lovely photo of him.

Prince Alexander is very cute, he appears to have a lot of hair! This is off topic, but I read the article about his christening in Noblesse & Royautes and it says that his mother is Countess Matilde Borromeo. Is she related to Pierre Casiraghi's girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo?

EDIT: Just checked Wikipedia and it says that Countess Matilde is a cousin of Beatrice. Ignore that question!