Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle is adorable. I love how upbeat she is, and the smile could light up a room in an instant.

She is the happiest, most gregarious child...Their next if it is meant to be for them is one will probably be the thoughtful introvert who would much rather be sitting with a book than charming and shaking hands with strange people.

Estelle is the cutest thing! I love how her parents are exposing her to the press in limited doses and trying to give her as normal of a life as a royal child can

That little clip of Estelle is so precious. I saw it yesterday, and fell in love. She speaks so clearly, and has such a sparkly personality. I also notice that Estelle is pretty comfortable being on camera, which may have to do with being exposed to the situation at an early age. Louise and James are always a pleasure to see.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

All these children are so beautiful.Loved Estelle´s Christmas photos, also the greetings from the Savoy children and of course the marvelous pictures of the twins.

Vincent and Josephine are so adorable. Vincent looks like his big brother.

Princess Estelle is the most precious little gumdrop, straight out of a story book! I love watching her interact with her parents. You can tell how deeply bonded she is with them both. And she is so relaxed and happy in front of the cameras. No sign of stage fright at all.:p

such adorable and happy children.
They, like their older siblings have a little of spark in them.

and i love that they are rocking the reddish pants like their father did 4 years ago on the day they were born
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drw2011/BTJeppeMichaelJensen8Jan2011.jpg ;):cool:

aawww!!! Josephine and Vincent are adorable!

Yes, the Danish twins are adorable...beautiful in fact!

Little Estelle is so adorable and I loved seeing her in Aret Med Kungafamiljen with Leonore. She seems to be a very happy and bright little girl.

Jacques and Gabriella are also very cute and I love how tiny they are. It does seem that Gabriella is the more active one, and Jacques would prefer to just sit back and relax. I love the latest photos of them.

The Duke and Duchess of Aosta's children have grown up a lot! It's nice that we got to see new photos of them as they're not seen that often. But as they're members of a non-reigning house I guess it's only natural that they're more private.

Vincent and Josephine are such a cuteness overload. Josephine melts me in particular but I love Vincent as well. All of Mary and Frederik's children seem to have lively and outgoing personalities (particularly Isabella and Vincent IMO) and it's sweet to watch.

I love that they are all colour co-ordinated.

If she like many a toddler if left to pick her own clothes it would not make a very coordinated photo;)

OMG! I can't believe how tall Felix is!

W/me it was Nikolai and also Emmanuel (I have a bad habit of mixing up the young Belgian Princes, but *think* I got it right this time...). Both have shot up big time his past year. Nikolai is also turning into one heck of a good looking guy. I've said it before about other Royal Dads, but think we need to add Joachim to a certain list. The one of it's a good thing their Fathers all have swords that go w/their Ceremonial Dress Military Uniforms and can use them to keep, in Nikolai's case, all of the young ladies back. ;) :D

Sigh, they're all growing up fast.

Estelle is adorable, I also like the casual photos of her with Victoria and Daniel that were posted on another thread. Now that she has more hair, her bows look rather cute. She also appears to be quite tall.

I loved the BB gallery of the royal children. They're all so sweet. I also can't really tell who is who between Princes Gabriel and Emmanuel, but I think Prince Gabriel is older, though I'm still not really sure.

Princess Athena of Denmark being very cute in three new photos that were released on the occasion of her third birthday (I love her outfit as well):

One ~ Two ~ Three (my favourite)

Estelle is adorable, I also like the casual photos of her with Victoria and Daniel that were posted on another thread. Now that she has more hair, her bows look rather cute. She also appears to be quite tall.

I loved the BB gallery of the royal children. They're all so sweet. I also can't really tell who is who between Princes Gabriel and Emmanuel, but I think Prince Gabriel is older, though I'm still not really sure.

Princess Athena of Denmark being very cute in three new photos that were released on the occasion of her third birthday (I love her outfit as well):

One ~ Two ~ Three (my favourite)

I love those red shoes and stockings!

Estelle is such a lovely little girl, and Athena looks like a little munchkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom