The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I would die if we had a photo of Isabella and Viscount Severn.
A photo of Isabella and James would also be a cuteness overload. I wish there would one day be a picnic with the royal children, could you imagine how cute that would be?

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
A photo of Isabella and James would also be a cuteness overload. I wish there would one day be a picnic with the royal children, could you imagine how cute that would be?
Oh My! The mind boggles at this. It would be absolutely - well I can't even come up with the word!

Old 07-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Sofia of Spain accompanied her daughters Infantas Cristina and Elena as they brought their children to the Calanova Sailing school for lessons today.

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/7356/cp8y.jpg

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8213/hd4g.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/8574/m8p6.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/6866/bky5.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/8449/57y8.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/3594/4bvc.jpg

Also, one more really cute picture of Denmark's Josephine and Vincent.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2r78oir.jpg
Old 07-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
Oh My! The mind boggles at this. It would be absolutely - well I can't even come up with the word!
A picture of Josephine and James Viscount Severn together?

Sure:https://app.box.com/s/00j8qpnzmk3unqiutzli -
At least until they meet for real.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Royal Highness

Lovely photos of the Queen´s grandchildren in Mallorca. Irene is going to be a beauty! And the little Vincent and Josephine are simply ADORABLE.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
This picture though

The little Prince is wonderfully adorable.
Looks like love.... :-)
Old 07-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Josephine and Vincent have turned into cute little blondies. Though I don't like Vincent's flowing shirt.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenS5 View Post
Looks like love.... :-)
Prince George is going to be one LOVED little man!! I think he is very lucky to be born with the parents and extended family. Prince Harry would be a riot as an Uncle, unlike Andrew and Edward, Harry is very close in age and relationship with both William and Kate, so I can see him really involved with Prince George. I also believe the Middleton's are going to be a big source of love and relaxation for Prince George, something that I believe both William and Harry craved.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Courtier

Ahhh! So cute!!!
Old 07-30-2013, 10:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
Prince George is going to be one LOVED little man!! I think he is very lucky to be born with the parents and extended family. Prince Harry would be a riot as an Uncle, unlike Andrew and Edward, Harry is very close in age and relationship with both William and Kate, so I can see him really involved with Prince George. I also believe the Middleton's are going to be a big source of love and relaxation for Prince George, something that I believe both William and Harry craved.
He will be indeed. Know what I can't wait to see? George w/Louise. Can't explain why, but I just have this feeling we'll be seeing pictures of the two of them in the coming months.

Had to laugh at the reaction of one of our "Summer Friends" to the news Zara and Mike are expecting...

Quote:
OMG...In a couple of years time those Family get togethers are going to be awfully busy w/all those little ones running amok.
LOL and oh too true too!!
Old 07-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
I think it would be absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
A picture of Josephine and James Viscount Severn together?

Sure:https://app.box.com/s/00j8qpnzmk3unqiutzli -
At least until they meet for real.
That's good work Muhler, I would love it if these two met for real.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Royal Highness

All of Queen Sofia's grandchildren are so good looking! I do have to say that Leonor is absolutely stunning with those blue eyes though! Good to see all of them together.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Irene is so pretty. It's good to see the Urdangarin children enjoying themselves with their extended family.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Majesty

The Spanish royal children are a very good-looking bunch. Lovely to see them enjoying each other's company.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Queen Sofia's grandchildren all look like they're very nice children. Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls and Irene is pretty. I think that Victoria Federica looks a lot like Infanta Elena.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Royal Highness

Wonderful to see Queen Sofia with all her grandchildren. What a beautiful family!
Old 08-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Iryana Leila and her mummy:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr...57409707_n.jpg
http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr...33555751_n.jpg

Prince Abdul Wakeel of Brunei (photo from last year):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/amirul19.jpg/
Old 08-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

They looked so cute. I´m glad to see the Urdangarín children in Mallorca and all the cousins together.
Can´t believe how fast they´re growing up.
I´m repeating myself, but god, can she be more beautiful?
What a stunning profile!
I can´t wait to see Leo as a teenager and young woman.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)