Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle and Athena are adorable. Love Athena's baby hair and Estelle is so charming, I just want to pick her up and take her home! :wub: :wub:

Some princesses and princes from the ottoman royal familiy Prince Lysander Cengiz, Princess Tatyana Aliye, Prince Maximilian Ali, Prince Ferdinand Ziya, Prince Cosmo Tarik osmanl
Princess hanzade hanimsultan(born 2013) with her mother princess nilhan sultan http://i.ensonhaber.com/resimler/diger/son_osmanli_2222.jpg
Princess ayse sultan wih her youngest son prince sultanzade ziya
son%20osmanli.jpg

foto from habervitrini

Last edited:
From left to right: Prince Lysander Cengiz, Princess Tatyana Aliye, Prince Maximilian Ali, Prince Ferdinand Ziya, Prince Cosmo Tarik
440px-Ay%C5%9Fe-G%C3%BClnev-Osmano%C4%9Flu-Issue.jpg

foto from wikipedia

Last edited:
Who are these children?They look absolutely European. Are they part of the Jordan Royal family?

Who are these children?They look absolutely European. Are they part of the Jordan Royal family?
They are member of the Ottoman royal Family. Former Turkey. The father of the childrens is an englich man.

Last edited:
I feel like Gabriel and Noah have grown so much since I've last seen them. They're not little anymore! Both are really adorable and so is little Princess Zein - I would have adored a picture of her and Haya.

Here is a picture of the sisters floating on the net. Princess Haya and princess Zein.

ATTACH]290979[/ATTACH]

There sooo cute, thanks:flowers:

New pics of Prince George Watching Windsor

George looks cute from what I can see. :) I wish we could get an updated proper view of his face. On another note, he looks to be a big baby! I want to cuddle his chubby little legs! :D

sancakli70, thanks for introducing me to those Ottoman Imperial children. Their mother is Princess Ayse, right? I think another reason as to why they could look very European is because their mother looks European too. I know someone who is half-Turkish through her father, and she also looks completely European. If you didn't know, you wouldn't have guessed that she was Turkish.

Last edited:
George looks cute from what I can see. :) I wish we could get an updated proper view of his face. On another note, he looks to be a big baby! I want to cuddle his chubby little legs! :D

sancakli70, thanks for introducing me to those Ottoman Imperial children. Their mother is Princess Ayse, right? I think another reason as to why they could look very European is because their mother looks European too. I know someone who is half-Turkish through her father, and she also looks completely European. If you didn't know, you wouldn't have guessed that she was Turkish.
Yes princess ayse is half turkish half english. The father is english. The children are 1/4 turkish 3/4 english

The Danish Foursome looks to be enjoying their winter holiday. They're all getting so big! Time is definitely flying.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: I agree! The children have grown up very quickly, one moment they're tiny babies at their christening, the next minute they're eight, six and three year olds running about happily in the snowy mountains of Verbier.

Mary's Foursome are adorable. The twins melt my heart and Isabella and Christian look sweet. I thought it was cute of Isabella to answer the photographer's questions. :wub: Prince Hamzah's children are cute as well. Little Zeina (?) looks a lot like her father.

Thanks for the lovely pics, hereditaryprincess. Such beautiful pics of the Dutch Royals who seem like a close family. Amazing that out of P Beatrix's 8 grandchildren only 1 is a boy! Does anyone know the ages of the kids?

Well Amalia is 10, Alexia is 8 and Ariane will be 7 in April.

Eloise is 11, Claus-Casimir will be 10 in March and Leonor is 7.

Luana will be 9 in March while her sister Zaria is 7.

Thanks, crm2317, they are very close in age as well, all born in the space of roughly 4 years. So sad that P Claus and P Friso aren't around anymore to enjoy them...

Princess Estelle is indeed charming and adorable, I love her smile and it looks like she had fun with the paints. She gets cuter and cuter every time we see her.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Estelle gets cuter with every picture. I love that smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom