Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Estelle is such a talking doll :heart2:
She is just sooooo cute :wub:

Also F&M's four children are soooo wonderful!!
Not only two olders but also two youngers are so grown up.
Adorable children :heart1:

The Danish children are gorgeous.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

The Danish children are absolutely gorgeous!The little one looks indeed like Mary.

Last edited:
Man those two are cute! Athena is adorable and looks like she had a whale of a time, as did Henrik. Athena's coat is cute!

My heart melts every time I see photos of Estelle, she's absolutely adorable. The video of her making gingerbread biscuits with Victoria and Daniel was too much cuteness to handle! I loved how she wouldn't let Daniel roll out the dough because she was so determined, and also how she walked out of the room at the end. She was probably thinking "right, let's call it a day/I'll leave you two to do the clearing up, I'm off to watch some TV". :lol:

All Danish children are adorable, especially Josephine, she looks like a little cherub. :wub: It's nice to see photos of Little Henrik and Athena again. Athena has grown since I last saw photos of her!

The Two Infantas are adorable as well, Leonor is beautiful, I love her eyes; and Sofia is very cute.

To summarise: lots of photos of adorable royal children. :D :wub:

Last edited:
It looks like Maud has blue eyes and not her mum's lovely dark eyes. I really hope she doesn't get her dad's "drugged" looking eyes.

Little Estelle, stop being so cute right now.

It looks like Maud has blue eyes and not her mum's lovely dark eyes. I really hope she doesn't get her dad's "drugged" looking eyes.

Little Estelle, stop being so cute right now.
Those Hanover genes pop up in the most unfortunate way.:sad:

Neither do I, I hope she has Sophie's "eye genes". This is slightly off-topic, but I agree with TLLK - unfortunately Freddie inherited the Hanoverian eyes in a not very attractive way. Back on-topic, little Maud is an adorable baby! As others said on Sophie, Freddie and Maud's thread, she looked quite bonny in her christening gown.

Estelle is 100 % adorable, what a pretty smile she has!

I wouldn't say that Frederick's eyes are Hanoverian. He's the absolute image of his Danish great-great-grandmother, Queen Alexandra. They're Glücksburg-eyes if anything. Unfortunately, Alexandra, just like her husband and mother-in-law, had rather buggly eyes which she passed on to the BRF as well. She was beautiful anyway though.

Honestly, I think he just photograph badly. Whenever I have seen videos of him, the Glücksburg-eyes aren't nearly as creepy-looking as they are in pictures. But yeah, Sophie's eyes are definitely preferable :lol:

Little Henrik and Athena are adorable, and they are both growing up quickly!:flowers: IMO, they both look very much like their mother, which is interesting because both Nikolai and Felix look like Joachim (Nikolai definitely has his mother's coloring, though).

I wouldn't say that Frederick's eyes are Hanoverian. He's the absolute image of his Danish great-great-grandmother, Queen Alexandra. They're Glücksburg-eyes if anything. Unfortunately, Alexandra, just like her husband and mother-in-law, had rather buggly eyes which she passed on to the BRF as well. She was beautiful anyway though.

Honestly, I think he just photograph badly. Whenever I have seen videos of him, the Glücksburg-eyes aren't nearly as creepy-looking as they are in pictures. But yeah, Sophie's eyes are definitely preferable :lol:

Maybe it's the flash then....

Wow! many royal children are soooo lovely and adorable :flowers:
Little Henrik and Athena very cute and charming.
And Isabelle of Orléans so growing up! Her hair becomes longer..
pretty little girl ;)

Oh my god! That portrait is so beautiful and cute!!! The best picture of the twins so far. They're grogeous children:wub:

Aww what was that for? They are so cute, I love Vince's hair style. :D

Oh my...I want to reach through the screen and hug them. Too cute for words!!

Aww what was that for? They are so cute, I love Vince's hair style. :D

The picture is in connection with the Ivalo and Minik Foundation whose purpose is to " is to award grants to Greenlanders who wish to pursue international further education or an international postgraduate course, including internships in companies or organisations."

Ivalo & Minik Fonden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom