Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it´s marvelous that Princess Victoria and her husband enjoy taking their gorgeous little Estelle wherever they go. She is a public figure and seems very happy and at ease to be part of those celebrations and events.

Christian , Isabella , little Vincent and Josephine - such a lovely children:wub:
Especially I really like this picture that Josephine is hugging her mom.
This pic is so heartwarming.

The Danish children are always so pleasant to look at. Christian spoke with such poise, and I love how bubbly Isabella was. Little Josephine has such a sweet voice, and looks very much like her big sister.

That picture of Charles and Anne is adorable :wub:

Little did the young Charles know that this would be the very same sister who would eventually beat him up with the boxing gloves given to them by their father :ROFLMAO: That might just have been my favourite of the 65 facts, I love it :D

I love the pictures of Prince Charles, and Princess Anne holding hands in their baby carriages. How very precious. All the children of Her Majesty and Duke of Edinburgh were very good looking.

1426299_709307129098038_2131400627_n.jpg

Christian :wub:

That one of the younger Princes peeking through the bannister....Is it just me or does look an awful lot like William did at that age?

I had to do a double take when I saw that picture. The resemblance is quite strong.

Who? Andrew or Edward?

Whichever one is leaning forward. I'm not sure if that's Andrew or Edward. He looks older than the boy who is standing straight, so it very well may be Andrew.

1426299_709307129098038_2131400627_n.jpg

Christian :wub:

Is that from Victoria and Daniel's wedding? I remember seeing him wearing a sailor suit when he was a page boy for that event.

I had to do a double take when I saw that picture. The resemblance is quite strong.

Whichever one is leaning forward. I'm not sure if that's Andrew or Edward. He looks older than the boy who is standing straight, so it very well may be Andrew.

Is that from Victoria and Daniel's wedding? I remember seeing him wearing a sailor suit when he was a page boy for that event.

Yes, Christian was a pageboy at Victoria's wedding.

Estelle is a very pretty little girl. I love her smile.

Estelle is really cute. she has Victoria's smile, so adorable :D

I love their jackets. They look cozy, and elegant.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Oh!! How beautiful two young lady..
Leonor and Sofía more and more pretty:flowers:

The Two Infantas are adorable, I love Leonor's eyes. I think Sofia has gotten taller, she's (almost) the same hight as Leonor in those photos. They look like they could be unidentical twins.

The little Princesses of Bourbon-Parma are sweet, as are the Orleans-Braganza children. I could be mistaken, but I remember reading somewhere that they're twins.

Last edited:
Beautiful childre:the two little ones:Luisa and Cecilia and the brood of Prince Eudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom