Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think Victoria may be a 'one and done' parent.....That she and Daniel may be perfectly happy with one adorable and outgoing little daughter and want to devote themselves undivided to her upbringing Or at least wait a good long time for another?

Estelle is getting cuter and cuter. She seems like an adorable little girl. And always so well-dressed!

Does anyone else think Victoria may be a 'one and done' parent.....That she and Daniel may be perfectly happy with one adorable and outgoing little daughter and want to devote themselves undivided to her upbringing Or at least wait a good long time for another?
Probably. But Estelle is not even 2 years old yet, I think it's quite early for Victoria to have another child, well not in the standards of royalty but Victoria has a great approach with the common people and it's surroundings, so she might be just waiting a little bit longer, at least for Estelle to grow a bit older and to give Victoria and Daniel "solo" time with their little pie.
I also notice that Victoria had to work hard to have the body she has now, lots of exercise there, I somewhat understand her a bit. If I were her, I would want to have another child when my eldest is around 3~4 years old.
I also think she would like to give Estelle a sibling, she has siblings, so she must be attached to that part of the family. In my point of view, letting a child be an only child is kind of sad, unless the mother herself has a hard time to get pregnant again, like for ex: CP Masako.

Goodness,She has unusual poise and even charisma for a toddler!

Estelle is very adorable. i do hope that Victoria and Daniel have another child because they are very good with children. JMHO.

I apologize for going off topic, but I think Victoria and Daniel will have at least one or two more child/ren, possibly when Estelle is three or four years old. Most of the royal siblings are two, three or four years apart from each other; e.g. Leonor is 2 years older than Sofia, Amalia is 3 years older than Alexia, the Belgian children (Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore) are all 2 or 3 years older than each other, Christian is 2 years older than Isabella etc.

I love the extra photos of Estelle; the one of her and the man shaking hands is adorable.

Last edited:

I don't:flowers: Who knows, but I have a feeling another one may come sooner rather than later.

Prince George is adorable, that's a lovely photo of him. :)

Prince Alexander is very cute, he appears to have a lot of hair! This is off topic, but I read the article about his christening in Noblesse & Royautes and it says that his mother is Countess Matilde Borromeo. Is she related to Pierre Casiraghi's girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo?

EDIT: Just checked Wikipedia and it says that Countess Matilde is a cousin of Beatrice. Ignore that question!

Last edited:
I apologize for going off topic, but I think Victoria and Daniel will have at least one or two more child/ren, possibly when Estelle is three or four years old. Most of the royal siblings are two, three or four years apart from each other; e.g. Leonor is 2 years older than Sofia, Amalia is 3 years older than Alexia, the Belgian children (Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore) are all 2 or 3 years older than each other, Christian is 2 years older than Isabella etc.

I love the extra photos of Estelle; the one of her and the man shaking hands is adorable.
Catharina-Amalia and Alexia are 18 months apart. Leonor and Sofia, and Christian and Isabella, are also 18 months apart.

George is a cutie-pie, and I want to snuggle him for a very, very long time. I love his chubby cheeks :D.

Catharina-Amalia and Alexia are 18 months apart. Leonor and Sofia, and Christian and Isabella, are also 18 months apart.

Thanks for the correction. I was remembering the age gaps from the top of my head, so that's probably why some of them are wrong. :flowers:

We me its has been a suprice that we got to see Estelle as much as we have done

Estelle is so cute. She looks a lot like her Bernadotte Family.

CP Victoria and P Daniel know that photographers are an inevitable part of their lives so might as well get her used to it. Besides they may want to do as much as possible as a family. Staying behind closed doors may not be the way they like to live.

:flowers:PE is going to be one very strong young lady as she grows older, there is something about her and the way she expresses herself that shows she is not afraid to tackle this world someday. Her parents sure are raising their daughter the right way, getting her used to the public, taking her places so that she will grown and learn, teaching her how to behave in public, they are doing a really great job with Estelle, I just adore this baby, and waiting for more pictures as she gets older.

They were really fortunate they got such a social extrovert right off the bat. Next one maybe just the opposite. Will be interested to see how the handle a shy sensitive child.

It hasn't been a surprise at all since the court press department has told to the media many times this year that Victoria and Daniel will take Estelle with them to public events when they think that the event is suitable for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom