The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1101  
Old 11-07-2012, 02:52 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andolini View Post
What wonderful photos!!! Thank you!!!
You're welcome, Andolini
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1102  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Cinderella5x's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, United States
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
I agree people looks are subjective but I can only say what I do. I just had a reaction to such negativity directed at a child. I don't want overrun this thread with this discussion so I'll bow out.
I understand, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the off topic, but guess had to let out my questions and doubts.
Thank you for your great answers. Nice to hear from someone with good points and no arguments .

Back on the subject now, promise .

I think Felix is extremely handsome.
__________________

__________________
NOTHING IS FORGOTTEN... NOTHING IS EVER FORGOTTEN...
But what is truth? Not easy to define. We both have truths, are yours the same as mine?
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE! Feed an animal in need, click for free: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Andolini's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Seattle, United States
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
I understand, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the off topic, but guess had to let out my questions and doubts.
Thank you for your great answers. Nice to hear from someone with good points and no arguments .

Back on the subject now, promise .

I think Felix is extremely handsome.
This is why I love it here - people allow opinions, without getting nasty, unlike other websites. It is nice to hear differing opinions without it getting really unpleasant!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:11 PM
dbarn67's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BROOKLYN, United States
Posts: 3,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
I understand, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the off topic, but guess had to let out my questions and doubts.
Thank you for your great answers. Nice to hear from someone with good points and no arguments .

Back on the subject now, promise .

I think Felix is extremely handsome.

Both Nikolai and Felix are gorgeous young men. They're going to be heart stoppers when they start dating.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
MagMil's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Posts: 2,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
This picture of Queen Elizabeth with Lady Louise and the Viscount Severn has always been my favourite picture:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

James, Viscount Severn and the Countess of Wessex at the Royal Windsor Horse Show this year:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

Peter Philips, Margarita Armstrong- Jones and Prince William at Sandringham:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

Felipe, Letizia with the little Infantas Leonor and Sofia:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

Great pictures
very cutie royal children
__________________
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
kathia_sophia's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South, Portugal
Posts: 1,706
why should it be negative if a person/child is ugly? my cousin is not beautiful at all but i really like him and his personality is the best, his inner self screams beauty itself.
looks are subjective i agree, if someone is ugly doesnt mean he/she acts like one, such as the same as beautiful people, some are really grogeous but are really jerks inside.
so what i mean is that some people should not take it too seariously when it comes to call someone ugly or beautiful on his/her looks. Maria-Olympia is ugly in my eyes (and beautiful in other people eyes) but she might have a beautiful innerself, so as i dont know her personality, i just write my opinions here based on the looks outside.

but either way, i always loved this site and still does, its nice to share everybody opinion on some subject without hurting somebody.
but it'll be better to be on-topic before some mod gets angry from going off-topic^^
__________________
♫A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.♥
Reply With Quote
  #1107  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
why should it be negative if a person/child is ugly? my cousin is not beautiful at all but i really like him and his personality is the best, his inner self screams beauty itself.
looks are subjective i agree, if someone is ugly doesnt mean he/she acts like one, such as the same as beautiful people, some are really grogeous but are really jerks inside.
so what i mean is that some people should not take it too seariously when it comes to call someone ugly or beautiful on his/her looks. Maria-Olympia is ugly in my eyes (and beautiful in other people eyes) but she might have a beautiful innerself, so as i dont know her personality, i just write my opinions here based on the looks outside.

but either way, i always loved this site and still does, its nice to share everybody opinion on some subject without hurting somebody.
but it'll be better to be on-topic before some mod gets angry from going off-topic^^
i don't care if they will throw me of the board this but
in my opinion
under the pretence of 'freedom of speech' and 'sharing opinions'
to call a person ugly
is a very disrespectful thing to do
(my english is too bad to express how horrified i am by this post)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1108  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Archduchess Zelia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 2,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
to call a person ugly
is a very disrespectful thing to do
I agree, even though this is a public forum which is meant for debating, it is a fairly harsh thing calling a child (which Maria-Olympia is, she's sixteen and not legal yet) ugly. Hell, calling anyone ugly is a harsh thing, those are opinions best kept for yourself.
__________________
"Blessed be god, the king, the queen and all our sweet children be in good health."
— Lady Margaret Beaufort, April 1497

Reply With Quote
  #1109  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Molly2101's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,603
Little Viscount Severn is such a cutie, I adore his dimples he got from his mother. He looks like he is a right little monkey, and I put him with Isabella in the same category of "not afraid to act like a child" in public. I wish they could meet! Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls, particularly Leonor - she has stunning eyes.
__________________
"I am yours, you are mine, of that be sure. You are locked in my heart, the little key is lost and now you must stay there forever."
Written by Princess Alix of Hesse and by Rhine in the diary of her fiance, Tsarevich Nicholas.
Reply With Quote
  #1110  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:31 PM
kathia_sophia's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South, Portugal
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
I agree, even though this is a public forum which is meant for debating, it is a fairly harsh thing calling a child (which Maria-Olympia is, she's sixteen and not legal yet) ugly. Hell, calling anyone ugly is a harsh thing, those are opinions best kept for yourself.
i guess we have diferent opinions. i dont find it disrespectful, because 1# Freedom of Speech, 2# Im not saying in the face of the person itself. Please respect the other person's opinion, and in the first place, i said it without harm (and i didnt said the word ugly out-loud before someone made an estament saying that i did) and this caused an endless discusion on this matter.

lets move on without hurting each other's feelings...

Savannah is such a cutie too, each time i see pics of her, i would like to eat her up^^
__________________
♫A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.♥
Reply With Quote
  #1111  
Old 11-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Archduchess Zelia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 2,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Little Viscount Severn is such a cutie, I adore his dimples he got from his mother. He looks like he is a right little monkey, and I put him with Isabella in the same category of "not afraid to act like a child" in public. I wish they could meet!
I couldn't agree with you more. Hopefully, when Frederik and Sophie were seated next to each other at one of the dinners at the Luxembourgish wedding, they decided to arrange a playdate for their children (long-shot, but honestly, how great would it be?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
i guess we have diferent opinions. i dont find it disrespectful, because 1# Freedom of Speech, 2# Im not saying in the face of the person itself. Please respect the other person's opinion, and in the first place, i said it without harm (and i didnt said the word ugly out-loud before someone made an estament saying that i did) and this caused an endless discusion on this matter.
Freedom of speech doesn't make it less disrespectful. I could go out on the street and yell "Tom is a douche!" and I would have the liberty to do so but it wouldn't make me less rude and disrespectful to say that about Tom (whoever he is). But obviously I respect your opinion, we're all entitled to one, I was just stating mine too.
__________________
"Blessed be god, the king, the queen and all our sweet children be in good health."
— Lady Margaret Beaufort, April 1497

Reply With Quote
  #1112  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Green Bay, United States
Posts: 524
Everyone has the right to their opinions, but I believe they should use the art of diplomacy when expressing those opinions.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1113  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 7,041
I don't think I have ever seen an ugly child. All children are attractive, maybe not in a conventional way, but it doesn't mean that they're unattractive.
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #1114  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:33 PM
kathia_sophia's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South, Portugal
Posts: 1,706
i never knew that saying that Maria-Olympia wasnt pretty in my eyes would take this by storm. ok, maybe i was too straightforward when said she had a horse's mouth, i take that back, but i cant find her pretty at all, sorry i cant lie to myself...and if you're hurt about calling someone 'ugly', ill be careful next time and say she/he is not the most beautiful out there.
so please, dont take it so seariously next time, in this cruel world there are things worse than calling someone ugly.
__________________
♫A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.♥
Reply With Quote
  #1115  
Old 11-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Carminha Stalker's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,699
James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1116  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Andolini's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Seattle, United States
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!
HAHAHA!! Can you imagine?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1117  
Old 11-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Molly2101's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!
Can you imagine how cute that would be? I hoped it would happen at the Olympic's but sadly not. James and Isabella are a right pair, they would be adorable to see play together. James appears to be delightful and I really hope he goes to church this year for Christmas. To see him and Louise walk together would be too cute.
__________________
"I am yours, you are mine, of that be sure. You are locked in my heart, the little key is lost and now you must stay there forever."
Written by Princess Alix of Hesse and by Rhine in the diary of her fiance, Tsarevich Nicholas.
Reply With Quote
  #1118  
Old 11-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 7,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker
James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!
I can just imagine. They would bounce off of each other. Maybe one day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101

Can you imagine how cute that would be? I hoped it would happen at the Olympic's but sadly not. James and Isabella are a right pair, they would be adorable to see play together. James appears to be delightful and I really hope he goes to church this year for Christmas. To see him and Louise walk together would be too cute.
I'd love to see the Wessex kids at church on Christmas Day. They would charm the crowd rather fast.
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #1119  
Old 11-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,620
The two little sons of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy of Luxembourg are so delicious they almost look edible!

I was watching the eldest-5 year old Prince Gabriel- perform his pageboy duties a few weeks ago at his Uncle Guillaume's grand wedding to Countess Stephanie de Lannoy and he was such a cutie in his little Mozart costume, dragging Lancelot(Stephanie's small nephew) around by the hand, pointing at the TV cameras, waving to the crowds and giving Lance a big kiss outside on the Cathedral steps as if HE was the groom!

I was in stitches from laughing!
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena
Reply With Quote
  #1120  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Carminha Stalker's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,699
Yes, that would be a special day when these two little imps (James and Isabella) would meet and play.They´re Mr.& Mrs Personality, for sure!
The two sons of Prince Gabriel are real cuties as well.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mixed Royals and Group Pictures Marengo Royal Life and Lifestyle 220 09-24-2014 02:41 PM
The Royal Family Order (RFO) and other Royal Orders and Decorations Warren British Royals 269 06-15-2014 10:39 PM
Members of the Royal Family RoyalProtocol British Royals 118 04-16-2014 08:38 AM
When do ex-royals cease to be royal ? NGalitzine General Royal Discussion 50 10-29-2013 07:26 PM
Some suggestions on how and where to see the Royal Family in 2012 Diarist British Royals 14 01-06-2012 07:55 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]