Quote:
Originally Posted by Andolini View Post
What wonderful photos!!! Thank you!!!
You're welcome, Andolini

Old 11-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
I agree people looks are subjective but I can only say what I do. I just had a reaction to such negativity directed at a child. I don't want overrun this thread with this discussion so I'll bow out.
I understand, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the off topic, but guess had to let out my questions and doubts.
Thank you for your great answers. Nice to hear from someone with good points and no arguments .

Back on the subject now, promise .

I think Felix is extremely handsome.

Old 11-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
I understand, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the off topic, but guess had to let out my questions and doubts.
Thank you for your great answers. Nice to hear from someone with good points and no arguments .

This is why I love it here - people allow opinions, without getting nasty, unlike other websites. It is nice to hear differing opinions without it getting really unpleasant!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post

Both Nikolai and Felix are gorgeous young men. They're going to be heart stoppers when they start dating.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
This picture of Queen Elizabeth with Lady Louise and the Viscount Severn has always been my favourite picture:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

James, Viscount Severn and the Countess of Wessex at the Royal Windsor Horse Show this year:

Peter Philips, Margarita Armstrong- Jones and Prince William at Sandringham:

Felipe, Letizia with the little Infantas Leonor and Sofia:

Great pictures
very cutie royal children
Old 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Royal Highness

why should it be negative if a person/child is ugly? my cousin is not beautiful at all but i really like him and his personality is the best, his inner self screams beauty itself.
looks are subjective i agree, if someone is ugly doesnt mean he/she acts like one, such as the same as beautiful people, some are really grogeous but are really jerks inside.
so what i mean is that some people should not take it too seariously when it comes to call someone ugly or beautiful on his/her looks. Maria-Olympia is ugly in my eyes (and beautiful in other people eyes) but she might have a beautiful innerself, so as i dont know her personality, i just write my opinions here based on the looks outside.

but either way, i always loved this site and still does, its nice to share everybody opinion on some subject without hurting somebody.
but it'll be better to be on-topic before some mod gets angry from going off-topic^^
Old 11-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
why should it be negative if a person/child is ugly? my cousin is not beautiful at all but i really like him and his personality is the best, his inner self screams beauty itself.
looks are subjective i agree, if someone is ugly doesnt mean he/she acts like one, such as the same as beautiful people, some are really grogeous but are really jerks inside.
so what i mean is that some people should not take it too seariously when it comes to call someone ugly or beautiful on his/her looks. Maria-Olympia is ugly in my eyes (and beautiful in other people eyes) but she might have a beautiful innerself, so as i dont know her personality, i just write my opinions here based on the looks outside.

but either way, i always loved this site and still does, its nice to share everybody opinion on some subject without hurting somebody.
but it'll be better to be on-topic before some mod gets angry from going off-topic^^
i don't care if they will throw me of the board this but
in my opinion
under the pretence of 'freedom of speech' and 'sharing opinions'
to call a person ugly
is a very disrespectful thing to do
(my english is too bad to express how horrified i am by this post)
Old 11-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
to call a person ugly
is a very disrespectful thing to do
I agree, even though this is a public forum which is meant for debating, it is a fairly harsh thing calling a child (which Maria-Olympia is, she's sixteen and not legal yet) ugly. Hell, calling anyone ugly is a harsh thing, those are opinions best kept for yourself.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Little Viscount Severn is such a cutie, I adore his dimples he got from his mother. He looks like he is a right little monkey, and I put him with Isabella in the same category of "not afraid to act like a child" in public. I wish they could meet! Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls, particularly Leonor - she has stunning eyes.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
I agree, even though this is a public forum which is meant for debating, it is a fairly harsh thing calling a child (which Maria-Olympia is, she's sixteen and not legal yet) ugly. Hell, calling anyone ugly is a harsh thing, those are opinions best kept for yourself.
i guess we have diferent opinions. i dont find it disrespectful, because 1# Freedom of Speech, 2# Im not saying in the face of the person itself. Please respect the other person's opinion, and in the first place, i said it without harm (and i didnt said the word ugly out-loud before someone made an estament saying that i did) and this caused an endless discusion on this matter.

lets move on without hurting each other's feelings...

Savannah is such a cutie too, each time i see pics of her, i would like to eat her up^^
Old 11-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Little Viscount Severn is such a cutie, I adore his dimples he got from his mother. He looks like he is a right little monkey, and I put him with Isabella in the same category of "not afraid to act like a child" in public. I wish they could meet!
I couldn't agree with you more. Hopefully, when Frederik and Sophie were seated next to each other at one of the dinners at the Luxembourgish wedding, they decided to arrange a playdate for their children (long-shot, but honestly, how great would it be?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
i guess we have diferent opinions. i dont find it disrespectful, because 1# Freedom of Speech, 2# Im not saying in the face of the person itself. Please respect the other person's opinion, and in the first place, i said it without harm (and i didnt said the word ugly out-loud before someone made an estament saying that i did) and this caused an endless discusion on this matter.
Freedom of speech doesn't make it less disrespectful. I could go out on the street and yell "Tom is a douche!" and I would have the liberty to do so but it wouldn't make me less rude and disrespectful to say that about Tom (whoever he is). But obviously I respect your opinion, we're all entitled to one, I was just stating mine too.

Old 11-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Courtier

Everyone has the right to their opinions, but I believe they should use the art of diplomacy when expressing those opinions.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Majesty

I don't think I have ever seen an ugly child. All children are attractive, maybe not in a conventional way, but it doesn't mean that they're unattractive.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Royal Highness

i never knew that saying that Maria-Olympia wasnt pretty in my eyes would take this by storm. ok, maybe i was too straightforward when said she had a horse's mouth, i take that back, but i cant find her pretty at all, sorry i cant lie to myself...and if you're hurt about calling someone 'ugly', ill be careful next time and say she/he is not the most beautiful out there.
so please, dont take it so seariously next time, in this cruel world there are things worse than calling someone ugly.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Royal Highness

James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!
HAHAHA!! Can you imagine?
Old 11-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker View Post
Can you imagine how cute that would be? I hoped it would happen at the Olympic's but sadly not. James and Isabella are a right pair, they would be adorable to see play together. James appears to be delightful and I really hope he goes to church this year for Christmas. To see him and Louise walk together would be too cute.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker
I can just imagine. They would bounce off of each other. Maybe one day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101

Can you imagine how cute that would be? I hoped it would happen at the Olympic's but sadly not. James and Isabella are a right pair, they would be adorable to see play together. James appears to be delightful and I really hope he goes to church this year for Christmas. To see him and Louise walk together would be too cute.
I'd love to see the Wessex kids at church on Christmas Day. They would charm the crowd rather fast.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Heir Apparent

The two little sons of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy of Luxembourg are so delicious they almost look edible!

I was watching the eldest-5 year old Prince Gabriel- perform his pageboy duties a few weeks ago at his Uncle Guillaume's grand wedding to Countess Stephanie de Lannoy and he was such a cutie in his little Mozart costume, dragging Lancelot(Stephanie's small nephew) around by the hand, pointing at the TV cameras, waving to the crowds and giving Lance a big kiss outside on the Cathedral steps as if HE was the groom!

I was in stitches from laughing!
Old 11-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, that would be a special day when these two little imps (James and Isabella) would meet and play.They´re Mr.& Mrs Personality, for sure!
The two sons of Prince Gabriel are real cuties as well.