The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Majesty

Isabella is a ham. She has no problem being her charming self in front of the camera.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Royal Highness

For me the most beautiful of royal kids is Arrieta Morales.Leonor and Irene come a close second. But, Isabella is certainly the one that makes me smile. She is, what we call in Portuguese simpática, full of life, impish and absolutely delightful.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Arrieta Morales is a stunner, true
Gorgeous kid.
http://sp4.fotolog.com/photo/20/16/6...62116913_f.jpg

Resultados de la Búsqueda de imágenes de Google de http://sp4.fotolog.com/photo/20/16/65/celeb_princess/1266994463633_f.jpg

She becomes prettier as she grows up, IMO.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 11-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
Wow, she is very pretty
Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Arrietta Morales is a gorgeous little girl.

http://i49.tinypic.com/1izt3b.jpg
Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
I agree, she is very pretty. But I will still stand behind my first statement . To me Leonor and Sofia are the most beautiful.
It may be the type they are, very delicate and sweet, which makes them even prettier IMO.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Royal Highness

both Arrieta and Ana Maria are very grogeous, more grogeous than their cousin Maria-Olympia (i know some find her beautiful, but no matter what i see in the pictures i cant, although she has a nice slim body and height, she has a horrible hair [and is even worse since she dyed more blonde] and has a horse mouth. quite surprising because all of her younger brothers are beautiful)

their brother Carlos is also very cute, i think he will be really handsome. Amelia is not pretty, but she's cute!

Princess Haya bint al Hamzah and Princess Lalla Khadija are a very cute but beautiful girls too.
one of Princess Astrid boys is very handsome, cant remenber his name (Joachim or Amadeo?). its the one that went to the Luxembourg wedding.
Prince Abdul Muntaqim and his little sister Princess Muneraah Madhul are the most beautiful asian royal children.
the Urdangarin boys are all really handsome and beautiful as well, but i dont find Irene that pretty IMO.
Princess Alexia is another beauty girl out there, but i rather have Ariane as my daughter, because she's such a cutie and a funny kid, just like Isabella!
Marius, though not really royalty, he's breathtaking already!
Old 11-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
both Arrieta and Ana Maria are very grogeous, more grogeous than their cousin Maria-Olympia (i know some find her beautiful, but no matter what i see in the pictures i cant, although she has a nice slim body and height, she has a horrible hair [and is even worse since she dyed more blonde] and has quite an ugly face with a horse mouth. quite surprising because all of her younger brothers are beautiful)

their brother Carlos is also very cute, i think he will be really handsome. Amelia is not pretty, but she's cute!

Princess Haya bint al Hamzah and Princess Lalla Khadija are a very cute but beautiful girls too.
one of Princess Astrid boys is very handsome, cant remenber his name (Joachim or Amadeo?). its the one that went to the Luxembourg wedding.
Prince Abdul Muntaqim and his little sister Princess Muneraah Madhul are the most beautiful asian royal children.
the Urdangarin boys are all really handsome and beautiful as well, but i dont find Irene that pretty IMO.
Princess Alexia is another beauty girl out there, but i rather have Ariane as my daughter, because she's such a cutie and a funny kid, just like Isabella!
Marius, though not really royalty, he's breathtaking already!
Really?! I know we all have the right to voice our opinions. But do you really
feel good calling a child ugly? To me that just unnecessarily mean.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Royal Highness

wait a sec...i didnt call a child ugly, Amelia is not pretty but she's not ugly either, she's just average.
Maria-Olympia is not a child anymore, she's a teenager.

as we can say a child is beautiful, the same goes if a child is ugly. even now, i cant understand why i cant call some kid ugly if he/she is really ugly IMO. of course im not going to tell in the parents/child face, because thats mean and stupid, but here? as if they will ever read this forum...
Old 11-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Really?! I know we all have the right to voice our opinions. But do you really
feel good calling a child ugly? To me that just unnecessarily mean.

I don't think it's mean. What if the child / teenager / adult IS really ugly? We are allowed to say that someone is pretty / beautifl / average, but why we are not allowed to say that someone is ugly if it's the fact? It's the same, in both cases we are just stating our opinions. Why is that mean?
Besides, I think that saying someting here is way different than saying something in someone's face. Those peoplke don't read this anyway.

What would you call someone ugly? Do you think a different word should be used? But then, why? Will it change the fact?

Just wondering out "loud"... Don't mean anyting bad.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
I don't think it's mean. What if the child / teenager / adult IS really ugly? We are allowed to say that someone is pretty / beautifl / average, but why we are not allowed to say that someone is ugly if it's the fact? It's the same, in both cases we are just stating our opinions. Why is that mean?
Besides, I think that saying someting here is way different than saying something in someone's face. Those peoplke don't read this anyway.

What would you call someone ugly? Do you think a different word should be used? But then, why? Will it change the fact?

Just wondering out "loud"... Don't mean anyting bad.
I don't call people ugly. I think looks are subjective and someone's ugly is someone else's pretty. But I get where you're heading. I know ,everyone has a right to say what they want. But I just think there's a line you don't cross when it comes to children (and I do think teenagers are still children). Also, none of us knows for certain who's lurking on this forum. My rule of thumb is I don't saying anonymously that I wouldn't say to someone face. I don't want this to be a big long discussion so I'll beg off. We'll have to agree to disagree
Old 11-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Courtier

wow, that's a really different take on a forum from mine... i will only post on a public forum what i would feel comfortable of saying to a person's face...
And so no i would never call someone ugly, because that's unnecessary negative and i think there's already too much negativity in the world (imo obviously)

(i rarely find someone ugly though...there are pretty people, plain people etc etc, but really ugly? couldn't tell you the last time i thought that about someone :-) )
Old 11-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
wow, that's a really different take on a forum from mine... i will only post on a public forum what i would feel comfortable of saying to a person's face...
And so no i would never call someone ugly, because that's unnecessary negative and i think there's already too much negativity in the world (imo obviously)

(i rarely find someone ugly though...there are pretty people, plain people etc etc, but really ugly? couldn't tell you the last time i thought that about someone :-) )
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. Everyone is different - thank God - and it is interesting to study history and see what was considered "beautiful" at the time. For example, I am struck when looking at women from the 1920's - 1930's - they are full figured, but that was considered attractive (I like full figures!!). Also, I think the Queen Mum was beautiful, not due to her "looks", but her spirit. I love her and think she is beautiful. Just my 2 cents!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I don't call people ugly. I think looks are subjective and someone's ugly is someone else's pretty. But I get where you're heading. I know ,everyone has a right to say what they want. But I just think there's a line you don't cross when it comes to children (and I do think teenagers are still children). Also, none of us knows for certain who's lurking on this forum. My rule of thumb is I don't saying anonymously that I wouldn't say to someone face. I don't want this to be a big long discussion so I'll beg off. We'll have to agree to disagree
Again, I was just wondering out loud, saying openly my thoughts and reflections. I cannot think of a time I called anyone (be it a child, a teenager or an adult) ugly. I generally don't find people ugly. Some are prettier, some are less, some are true beauty (to me, of course), some average. And then there are people that look different. But they may be of a pretty or even beauty to someone else. That's all. Mind you I am talking about regular people. I do not, never ever, think any of that way of someone ill or disfigured. Just to make it clear.
I know it may sound weird now, but it's so hard to explain something clearly in writing. Anyway, I hope you get what I meant.

So what you are saying we should not call anyone pretty or ugly because either is subjective? Or did I get it wrong?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

This picture of Queen Elizabeth with Lady Louise and the Viscount Severn has always been my favourite picture:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

James, Viscount Severn and the Countess of Wessex at the Royal Windsor Horse Show this year:

Peter Philips, Margarita Armstrong- Jones and Prince William at Sandringham:

Felipe, Letizia with the little Infantas Leonor and Sofia:

Old 11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
This picture of Queen Elizabeth with Lady Louise and the Viscount Severn has always been my favourite picture:

James, Viscount Severn and the Countess of Wessex at the Royal Windsor Horse Show this year:

Peter Philips, Margarita Armstrong- Jones and Prince William at Sandringham:

Felipe, Letizia with the little Infantas Leonor and Sofia:

What wonderful photos!!! Thank you!!!
I love pics of Her Majesty on horseback, she looks cute!
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
Again, I was just wondering out loud, saying openly my thoughts and reflections. I cannot think of a time I called anyone (be it a child, a teenager or an adult) ugly. I generally don't find people ugly. Some are prettier, some are less, some are true beauty (to me, of course), some average. And then there are people that look different. But they may be of a pretty or even beauty to someone else. That's all. Mind you I am talking about regular people. I do not, never ever, think any of that way of someone ill or disfigured. Just to make it clear.
I know it may sound weird now, but it's so hard to explain something clearly in writing. Anyway, I hope you get what I meant.

So what you are saying we should not call anyone pretty or ugly because either is subjective? Or did I get it wrong?

I agree people looks are subjective but I can only say what I do. I just had a reaction to such negativity directed at a child. I don't want overrun this thread with this discussion so I'll bow out.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andolini View Post
What wonderful photos!!! Thank you!!!
I love pics of Her Majesty on horseback, she looks cute!
I love informal pictures of Her Majesty as just grandmother.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I love informal pictures of Her Majesty as just grandmother.
Me too!!!She seems like she adores all of her grandchildren!
Old 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Royal Highness

I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but of course there are children who are really breathtakingly beautiful as there are some who are not in the same category, but I´d never call any ugly.
For me, Arrieta is the pretiest royal child. Leonor and Sofia are beautiful as well but so is Ana Maria, so is Felix of Denmark and Gabriel of Belgium.There are other royal children whom I think are gorgeous such as the Urdangarin children, Carlos and Amelia Morales, the two cuties from Norway, Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre and Alexia of Holland. This is just a sample. I could go on and on about many other children. Maria Olympia is a teenager going through that awkward phase kids go through. Lets wait a few years to see how she turns out. Her brothers are very handsome.