Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she so adorable? Her chubby legs are so cute!

thank you!!! those are so adorable!!!!!!!!!

just imagine the upcoming pictures at her 1st b-day later this month, we'll die from her cuteness^^

She is so adorable!! It's hard to believe Estelle's almost a year old. Can't wait for those pictures to be released. :)

After reading Archduke Sigismund, Grand Duke of Tuscany's Wikipedia page, a link bought me to some pictures of his children:

Archduke Leopold Amadeo

http://www.chivalricorders.org/royalty/habsburg/tuscany/images/amedeo.jpg

Archduchess Tatyna

http://www.chivalricorders.org/royalty/habsburg/tuscany/images/tatyana.jpg

Archduke Maximilian

http://www.chivalricorders.org/royalty/habsburg/tuscany/images/mximilian.jpg

There are also more pictures of the family here:
.:Granducato di Toscana - Gallery - :.
.:Granducato di Toscana - Grand Ducal Family - :.

They are soooooo cute!

wow, fast grew up little Princess Estelle!

I remember, when Estelle born.

Estelle is very sweet! :) :princess:

Last edited:
Estelle was especially cute at her christening I think! That priest was really good with kids

oh my oh my!!!! really adorable pictures, but i LOVE the one shes laughing out loud:wub:

Thank you LadyFinn for posting the adorable photos of little Estelle! I love it when babies eat cake (and food in general) with their hands, it's so cute! I wonder if she can walk on her own already, in one of the photos Victoria and Daniel are holding her hands and Estelle is standing up. Some babies do start to walk early; I know someone whose daughter started to walk when she was 11 months. On another note, Estelle is second on my mental ‘cute royal children’ list, first is Infanta Leonor; but now I’m wondering (after seeing these pictures) whether it should be a tie between the two! Whilst I was browsing online, I found a photo on Google Images of Estelle and the caption read 'Princess Estelle has such an expressive little face- I wonder what she’s thinking.' And I have to agree with that! I just want to pick her up and hug her! :wub:

'Princess Estelle has such an expressive little face- I wonder what she’s thinking.' And I have to agree with that! I just want to pick her up and hug her! :wub:

This is very true. She has a very intelligent gaze as well. It's as if she's absorbing everything around her. I'd venture that like almost all babies, she's very curious, and wants to get into everything that is within her reach. Her parents must be enjoying every minute of this, which is how it ought to be.

This is very true. She has a very intelligent gaze as well. It's as if she's absorbing everything around her. I'd venture that like almost all babies, she's very curious, and wants to get into everything that is within her reach. Her parents must be enjoying every minute of this, which is how it ought to be.

I agree- Victoria and Daniel are so lucky because they get to see Estelle's cuteness every day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom