Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How cute the twins! They´ve grown so much and their features are lovely.
It breaks my heart to see little Iryana Leila. i wish her father was alive to see how beautiful she is.It´s great that she has the love of the whole family and especially of her Grandmother, the Shabanou.

Leonor and Sofia are indeed very beautiful little girls. I think they would look absolutely precious in period children's clothing. They're very angel-like :wub:.

Isabella is a little ham :D. I love her poses and smiles.

I know what you mean about Isabella. I think she's the most charismatic of the current royal kids.

Athena is a gorgeous baby. I love her little smile.

Isabella is totally natural. She used to be a handful when she was smaller and I think she is still is, but now she has learned how to behave properly but also naturally. She is charismatic and joyful and I´d definitively would love to see her interact with little James Wessex.

Four cuties. Those children are just fantastic. I like the simple, natural way they look in day to day situations as well as official ones.

agree completely, a credit to their parents.

I remember the dutch royal children at the baptism of I think Ariane, the royals were very amused but I thought it was not funny at all.

Four cuties. Those children are just fantastic. I like the simple, natural way they look in day to day situations as well as official ones.

Yes, I remember that. And indeed it was not funny. The children rolling on the floor and making faces. No respect at all for the places they were in.

What beautiful children Joachin has! It´s a shame Nikolai and Felix couldn´t have come too.

How cuter that girl can get? :wub:
Estelle is adorable when she's serious, and even more so when she's so relaxed and cheerful.

A really gorgeous picture of the family; Daniel and Victoria are really a very happy and lucky couple.

Last edited:
I agree that dimpled legs and hands are the cutest things in the world. Athena is "good enough to eat".
Loved the photo of Christian immitating Usain Bolt.

Ingrid Alexandra, waving at the crowd, already looks like a Queen.

Vincent is adorbale, I love his long hair. The twins have such chubby cheeks, I want to pinch them.

Lady Louise Windsor is finding all the excitement at the Paralympic's exhausting:

Not only that, she was also rocking a baseball cap for her arrival:

(Darn watermarks!)

Last edited:
Vincent is adorbale, I love his long hair. The twins have such chubby cheeks, I want to pinch them.

Lady Louise Windsor is finding all the excitement at the Paralympic's exhausting:

Not only that, she was also rocking a baseball cap for her arrival:

(Darn watermarks!)

I love the pictures! She's trying to be a little gangsta with her backwards cap :ROFLMAO:. The first picture is just too funny for words. Her hair is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom