Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love the facial expressions. Magnus gives the impression of being quite a personality, and Ingrid is a ham as well. Lovely children (and the dog too) :wub:.

Savannah Phillips with her parents and a dog (and a sibling, who is still inside their mother!):

Noblesse & Royautés » Peter Phillips : week-end en famille à Gatcombe Park

She's cuddle-worthy :wub:.

These girls are adorable. And Sofia is almost as tall as Leonor, she's really 'Bourbon and daddy's gir'l when Leonor reminds me more Letizia.
Nice to see Louise too, I'm glad that she's old enough to attend family events.

^yeah i agree, Leonor when was a baby was more like Felipe, but now shes so Letizia and also delicate like her.
Sofia will be one of the tallest bourbon women if not the tallest of all.

Lady Louise looks great in blue. Leonor and Sofia are precious indeed. Thank you to those who posted the links.

These girls are adorable. And Sofia is almost as tall as Leonor, she's really 'Bourbon and daddy's gir'l when Leonor reminds me more Letizia.
Nice to see Louise too, I'm glad that she's old enough to attend family events.

They are beautiful little girls. Absolutely adorable!

I don't see Letizia in Leonor. She really looks like her dad to me and Sofia more like her mom. But that's me:)

Lady Louise is just a cutie, who has grown up so much in the past year. I can't believe how tall she is, and how grown up she looks in comparison to her cherubic features last year. Her blue bow and curls were perfect for her Easter debue. The image of Beatrice smiling down at her is lovely.

Leonor and Sofia are beautifl young girls, Sofia has beautiful hair. Their similar outfits were adorable, and I always love little girls in dresses with tights. Looks very presentable.

Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia Looks Amazing , and Lady Louise Looks Cute
all The Little Royal Girls Looks Wonderfull , Thank You For Posting All .

Leonor & Sofia looks so adorable in there spring Easter dresses.

The Infantas Leonor and sofia look so cute alongside their grandmother the queen and in their matching outfits :)

All three girls - Lady Louise, Infanta Leonor, and Infanta Sofia - look adorable. Three beauties in making. :)

Lovely photos.
Lady Louise is charming in her blue outfit.
The two Infantitas adorable as well.

The image of Sofia with the governor of Palma is beautiful, she looks so cute.

The picture of Frederik and Josephine is so incredibly adorable and I really love it too.

Lady Louise is so cute, she looks like a miniature of the Queen.

Lady Louise is just too adorable. In her recent appearances she has seemed so cute and so obviously loves the limelight. Her moment of fame at the Royal wedding last year has ignited her love of being in the public eye! There are some little images of her waving to the press as she and Sophie walked up the hill after the Easter service. Everyone else was walking by and Louise gave them a wave. What a charmer!

Lady Louise is just too adorable. In her recent appearances she has seemed so cute and so obviously loves the limelight. Her moment of fame at the Royal wedding last year has ignited her love of being in the public eye! There are some little images of her waving to the press as she and Sophie walked up the hill after the Easter service. Everyone else was walking by and Louise gave them a wave. What a charmer!

I can imagine this child living for oral presentations in school :D. The teacher may have to restrict her time in the front of the room (which could be a good or a bad thing, depending how one looks at it). At last year's wedding and Trooping the Colour, she was all smiles and waves. It may also be the novelty of being noticed and fawned over just a little bit. Who knows how she'll react to the same attention and limelight when she's ten and older. I do agree that she's a charmer, and must a lot of fun in the classroom and at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom