Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The are just so adorable! Sofia is getting so big! Catching up to Leonor!

Wonderful pictures! Sofia is indeed getting big - she looks almost as tall as her sister. I'm sure Leonor will be a beauty one day. :flowers: Adorable girls.

Leonor is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen.

Leonor is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen.
Indeed! She is going to be such a beautiful woman when she grows up. She and Sofia are so cute.

my favourite are: Catharina-Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra

I think Infanta Leonor is among the most beautiful children I've ever seen. I also just adore C-A because her little round face looks so Dutch to me. :)

Leonor and Sofia are absolutely cute. I also love Ingrid Alexandra.
All these children are so cute.
Mathilde's daughter looks just like her!

Isabella is so cute and pretty but I do not like how Mary dress her in all this grey colours, with no life i would like to see her in vibrant colours, pinks,reds....etc.....

dbarn67 I love the close up of the Spanish Infanta's.

All those children are gorgeous.
For me, the most beautiful little princesses are:
1)Arrietta and Anna Maria Morales y de Grecia
2)Ingrid Alexandra
3)Irene Urdangarin
4) Leonor and Sofia of Spain
5)Alexia of Holland
And the little princes:
1)Felix of Denmark
2)Gabriel of Belgium
3)Pablo and Miguel Urdangarin
4)Carlos Morales y de Grecia
5)Achilles de Grecia

Here I am bursting balloons again! However, the tax payers have the size of family that they can afford and that is often two children. Meanwhile, the Royals, who live off the tax payers, have the size of family that they want. So, in Belgian Prince Philippe has four and in Luxembourg Grand Duke Henri has five!!

Here I am bursting balloons again! However, the tax payers have the size of family that they can afford and that is often two children. Meanwhile, the Royals, who live off the tax payers, have the size of family that they want. So, in Belgian Prince Philippe has four and in Luxembourg Grand Duke Henri has five!!

I think this comment is for another thread. The topic is Cute Royal Children; not Should the tax-payer fund a given royal family's procreation. Personally,
I love larger families.

Last edited:
Last edited:

The Orange girls are too cute for words!

The AAA team does it again.It enchants us with their lovely faces and personalities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom