Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Elisabeth, prince Gabriël, princess Emmanuel, princess Eleonore
1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4

5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8

1st of all. How much have my little cuties grown? They're so big now xD Ohw. P Elisabeth is incredibly beautiful, she's defo going to break MANY hearts when she grow older. P Gabriel & P Emmanuel are also going to break A LOT of girls hearts outthere! That's for sure! & little P Eleonore! I just wanna HUG her x) She's such an adorable girl & I love her long hair! xD I'm glad to see them again. Feels like FOREVER since I last saw them.

For this young generation...I think Prince Gabriel is the Best looking prince of all......

I find it hard to pick out one most beautiful child, because I think that all of them are absolutely adorable :)

These children are all beatiful! Abnd they're wroging sooo fast! :sad: Amalia and Igrid are little young women now, and... my! How big is becoming Christian! Her face and body are no more those of a little toddler. He's almost a big boy by now. :)

Vanesa.

Yes. But he knows very well how to carry himself in public! He really is a great young Royal boy! :flowers:

Vanesa.

Amelia looks like a "very happy girl"

Princess Elisabeth, prince Gabriël, princess Emmanuel, princess Eleonore
1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4

5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8

Its "amazing" how much Princess Eleonore looks like Princess Elisabeth when Elisabeth was a baby!

All of the children are so adorable! They did such a wonderful job at the wedding. What beautiful & well behaved little ladies & gentlemen!

They are really cutie pies...Infanta leonor is getting a little young lady, and Infanta Sofia has a mischievous look that is absolutely adorable! :flowers:

Vanesa.

All these kiddies are simply gorgeous. I loved the photos of the wedding, with all three of them Christian, Amalia and Ingrid, doing their "duty" perfectly. How cute the two Infantitas with the cup.

Aw! I love the pictures of Las Infantas with the cup! What beautiful little ladies!

Leonor and Sofia with the cup, that's a great pic!

I just can't get over how adorable those little girls are! Though knowing who their parents are, I'm not surprised. Felipe and Letizia are very good-looking and their children reflect those genes.

Your most favorite picture(s) of the Royals

Post your most favorite picture(s) of the Royals here :)

So far, mine are :

principesbelgas3ayf2-1.jpg

28iol8p.jpg

Thank you LadyFinn for these lovely photos. I especially love the ones of Letizia w/the girls. They look like they are having a great time, and so relaxed. I love this royal family!:heart1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom