Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amalia looks more like her father, Alexia looks more like Maxima and Ariane seems a mix of both. They all have such beautiful names.

I respectfully don't agree.:)
I think Amalia looks like her mum, Alexia looks like her dad & Ariane looks like both of them.

Little Ingrid reminds me of her mother CP Mette-Marit, Ingrid is just a dark version :)

:previous:

It looks as if Christian had much fun in the snow. :flowers:

Christian certainly was enjoying the snow, he is such a lovely child.
Isabella is adorable, hope she feeling better soon so she can enjoy the snow..

Lady Helen Taylor was one of the most beautiful royal children. She still is as a woman. I miss seeing recent pictures of three lovely girls which I consider as the cutest royals: Irene Urdangarin, Arrieta Morales and Anna Maria Morales.

I think, among many others, the Jordanian kids are all very sweet - particularly K.Abdullah's and Ali's children. I wish we could see Prince Hashem's daughters! They must be extremely cute with such stunning parents.:flowers:

They are precious little girls. Looks like Leonor's hair is starting to darken up a bit. Adorable!

CP Felipe's and Letizia's daughters are very sweet and adorable. I'm sure they'll both become stunning women when they grow up. I also like the fact that Leonor always smiles.

The Infantitas are gorgeous. I miss seing the Elena´s and Cristina´s broods there as well.

Princess Elisabeth, prince Gabriël, princess Emmanuel, princess Eleonore
1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4

5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom