Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alexia of The Netherlands is the prettiest princess in Europe. She has such a angelical face, but at the same time, she is messy. Perfect. :)

There are so many cute royal toddlers, it's hard to choose. However, my favorites are Prince Christian & Princess Isabella, but I think Infanta Leonor is adorable. I wish we saw more of her and Infanta Sofia.

As a rule, all little children are very cute, and Princess Isabella isn't an exception.)))

As a rule, all little children are very cute, and Princess Isabella isn't an exception.)))

I suppose.
Theres something about babies that makes them extra cute, but Isabella is nearly 2 now.
x

They are lovely.They look like little dolls:flowers:I like specially the third pic

I like prince christian, he seems such a nice boy. with the recent pictures of isabella, she seems cute..

i find the dutch princesses very cute indeed

Princess Jalila looks alot like Infanta Leonor of Spain :)
Very cute.
x

Leonor really is a very beautiful child. She's so charming and pretty. A true eyecatcher. I'm little sad she lost her cute curls. ;)
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2009/PPE09041218.jpg

Sofia is lovely, too. She still looks very babyish and chubby. It's lovely to see the two sisters together. Bright blue eyes meet dark brown ones.

Edit:
BilledBladet has a little gallery to celebrate Isabella's 2nd birthday
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2009/4/Isabella%202%20aar%201.aspx

Hard to belive that the two cuties, Isabella and Sofia, are already turning 2! Time's running.

Last edited:
Her eyes are beautiful.

Oh these Asturias girls... so cute:flowers:
How it could be that so small girl like Leo can be so much adorable?
Sofia reminds her Urdangarin's cousins.

Isabelle is cute little too. She reminds me Christian (of course) and her Norvegiane cousins from Behn's family.

If I could compare all little princesses the most adorable are Leo and Amalia.

:previous: Marius does not have any title, and I don't think he'll be given any in the future, because he is Mette-Marit's son from a previous relationship [with a non-royal], although the Norwegian RF has accepted him as a member of their family.

All these children are gorgeous. My favourites are still the Urdangarin four, Arietta Morales, Ingrid Alexandra and Alexia.

I agree with u Her Majesty.

What are Marius"s royal titles?
He doesn't have royal title. He is not Crown Prince's son but only step-son.
On English he is adressed as Master. (NRF site)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom