Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denmark little princes are too much cute...and when they grows up they are very good looking, indeed! :D

Vanesa.

Isabella is a such a sweet little girl and Christian is just adorable.

I couldn't agree more BeautyLeonor, they are indeed two angelic dolls absolutely georgeous !!!

Leonor and Sofia are gorgeous girls. And always look so nice, I love the way Letizia dresses them.

thank you all for the lovely photos.
beautiful little girls,they are adorable :wub:
their parents must be proud.

Beautiful pictures of the infantes, they grow a lot after the last time when we saw them nice cloths !!!

Is it my immagination, or little Sofia reminds me a lot of her cousin Miguel Undangarin? What do you think?

What a nice surprise when we sees these boys and girls growing each day . There is an age when growing up changes are not so noticeable. After seven years old, children grews up less quickly than before that age.

Vanesa.

The danish children are indeed very cute. They look so funny because their proportions are not ok yet. They seem to have such big heads. But I think they will grow out of it, Christian is allready.
Very cute clothes also.
The summer pictures of Leonor made me see how much she looks like Queen Sofia.

They've really grown up a lot! I love the ones of Nikolai doing tricks on his skateboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom