Websites About the Norwegian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the web-adresse to Lynn`s message board? I have reinstalled my computer and can`t remember :wacko:
Thanks!

Hello everyone!

Please post you favourite detailed outfits among Märtha's clothes, like the dress she wore at Haakon and Mette-Marit's wedding, and the dress for her 30th birthday.

Also take a look at my page about Märtha Louise's clothes, called Märtha Louise ~ the detail princess.
Go here: http://www.angelfire.com/la3/lone_mor/ml.html

I want more pictures, and I would be so happy if anyone have som nice outfits I can display on my page.

Thanks!

Love, Lone

Interesting page.

Not much of her outfits before she met Ari, but then her sense of style changed then as well...

Originally posted by LILIE@Sep 3rd, 2003 - 4:01 pm
here it is : Crown Princess Mette-Marit Message Board
9.june 2004 that royal message board was closed and started again on a new address :

Crownprincess Mette-Marit rmb

Alas the disturbed poster had another go
--> even that Mette-Marit rmb exists no more.

Does anyone knows what happened with the Mette-Marit messageboard??

Someone was spamming it really bad so I guess they shut it down. I dont know why people have to ruin something that others enjoy.

yeah...i saw it the other day....there's a "person" who hates CP mette-marit reallly badly...and saying really bad stuff about her and use many inappropriate words.....and that person keep on posting messages...like ALOT@!!

Wow. Awesome things. I knew some of these little things but she has impressed me even more. A Style Star for the ages!

Royal links of Norway

Hi everyone!

Is there any website that owned and maintained by the royal family members of Norway? Can anyone advice me the link please? Thank a lot!

Site

Do anybody know a site whith a visit of CP's castles ? i always wonder what they look like inside!! I can't imagine how big they are and how the rooms are.

ILoveCristina said:
Do anybody know a site whith a visit of CP's castles ? i always wonder what they look like inside!! I can't imagine how big they are and how the rooms are.
At www.kongehuset.no you can find a virtual tour of the Royal Palace and a description of the other royal buildings. Click on the English version on the left if you wish.

I don't believe that a virtual tour of Skaugum, the Crown Prince Residence exists because of security reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom