Swedish Official Visit to Norway: June 18-19, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden will pay an official visit to Norway on June 18 and 19 this year.

:norwayflag::swedenflag::norwayflag::swedenflag:

Accompanied by King Harald V and Queen Sonja, they will visit the north of Norway, specifically Harstad and Tromsö.

Kungahuset.se

**This thread will be opened closer to the visit.**

To be moved to the Swedish Official Visit to Norway-thread:

Today in the morning, King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia arrived in Norway at Evenes Airport, June 16, 2013.
The Royal visit begins with a two-day private sailing tour off the Lofoten Islands on board of the Norwegian Royal Ship 'Norge'.
article with pictures Kongepar i nord -ht.no- nyheter fra Harstad og Hålogaland
Google Translation

Last edited:
Sonja in a yellow rain hat for an official event, she sure stands out in such dull weather.

Last edited:
Video of Queen Silvia's interview at Aftonbladet
Queen Silvia said to Aftonbladet that it is first time that they have come so far north in Norway, and she thinks that it is extremely beautiful.
They have seen so much. They have seen art, met children and young people, been to university and listened to the scientists. There's so much going on up here.
During the week, the king and queen lived aboard the Norwegian royal ship along with King Harald and Queen Sonja.
And Silvia praises the Norwegian royal couple: We are very good friends and I admire both the king and queen so very much. Queen Sonja's so enthusiastic and interested in the arts, which we had access to. We are very close to them so we feel well looked after.
Yesterday the king and Silvia also celebrated its 37th anniversary. And some of the first greetings came from Haga Palace. Queen Silvia said Crown Princess and Prince Daniel also had their wedding anniversary so they had congratulated each other today.
The Queen was happy that Madeleine and Chris are so happy, the wedding day was unforgettable. She would like to have more grandchildren, but ended the interview by saying that it is getting very private now.
’Vi är väldigt glada att de är så lyckliga’ Nyheter Aftonbladet

Kungaparet i Nordnorge Hovbloggen

Last edited:
Video of Queen Silvia's interview at Aftonbladet
Queen Silvia said to Aftonbladet that it is first time that they have come so far north in Norway, and she thinks that it is extremely beautiful.
They have seen so much. They have seen art, met children and young people, been to university and listened to the scientists. There's so much going on up here.
During the week, the king and queen lived aboard the Norwegian royal ship along with King Harald and Queen Sonja.
And Silvia praises the Norwegian royal couple: We are very good friends and I admire both the king and queen so very much. Queen Sonja's so enthusiastic and interested in the arts, which we had access to. We are very close to them so we feel well looked after.
Yesterday the king and Silvia also celebrated its 37th anniversary. And some of the first greetings came from Haga Palace. Queen Silvia said Crown Princess and Prince Daniel also had their wedding anniversary so they had congratulated each other today.
The Queen was happy that Madeleine and Chris are so happy, the wedding day was unforgettable. She would like to have more grandchildren, but ended the interview by saying that it is getting very private now.
’Vi är väldigt glada att de är så lyckliga’ Nyheter Aftonbladet

Kungaparet i Nordnorge Hovbloggen

She is just so cute! :) I love how she cuts him off at the end but does it so kindly!! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom