State Visit from Latvia: March 18 - 19, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Source: www.kongehuset.no

03.18.2015 - 03.19.2015State Visit from Latvia
Their Majesties The King and Queen are hosting the President of Latvia Andris Bērziņš 'state visit to Norway on 18 and 19 March.​

Welcoming ceremony State Visit from Latvia: Their Majesties King and Queen wishes HE President Andris Bērziņš welcome on Palace Square. Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince and Crown Princess will also be in attendance (11:00).

Wreath-laying ceremony State Visit from Latvia: HM King companion HE President Andris Bērziņš during wreath-laying ceremony at the National Monument at Akershus Fortress. The Queen will also be in attendance (24:00).

Business Seminar State Visit from Latvia: Their Majesties King and Queen and His Excellency President Andris Bērziņš is present at the opening of a Norwegian-Latvian business seminar (12.20).

Official Luncheon State Visit from Latvia: Their Majesties King and Queen host luncheon in honor of HE President Andris Bērziņš on Royal Palace. Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess and Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner will also be present (13.30).

Gala Dinner State Visit from Latvia: Their Majesties King and Queen host a gala dinner in honor of His Excellency President Andris Bērziņš on Royal Palace. Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess, and Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner will also be present (20.00).

Defense Cooperation State Visit from Latvia: Their Majesties King and Queen and His Excellency President Andris Bērziņš briefing about Norwegian-Latvian security and defense cooperation on board the speedboat "Baron" (10:20).

Official Luncheon State Visit from Latvia: Their Majesties King and Queen, Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess, and Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner, is HE President Andris Bērziņš 'guests during an official lunch in Oslo Military Society (13.00).

Last edited:
The Queen wears the full setting of Queen Maud's pearl tiara. And the Crown Princess wears the amethyst tiara for the first time since the wedding of Princess Madeleine. I hope that better pictures will be published soon.

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2841344.html

The above post by kapenot88 contains photos of the state banquet. I am surprised to see President Berzins making a solo engagement.

The First Lady of Latvia, mrs Dace Seisuma, very rarely accompanies the president abroad. She has wanted to continue her own work. She is a doctor and internist, as well as a resident endocrinologist at the Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital. She takes part at the state visits in Latvia and has several patronages in Latvia, mostly on social projects.

The Royal House of Norway - State Visit from Latvia
The Royal House of Norway - Forsvarssamarbeid Norge - Latvia

Last edited:
@fairy tale: Is there a possibility to see the photos of dana press "larger" and without their sign? I am searching in google the second day of the visit - but I cannot find any photos?

Back
Top Bottom