Norwegian State Visit from the Netherlands: June 1st-3rd, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the crown princess get a new pair of earrings? The diamond and black pearl earrings she wore to the opera house look new to me.

I was also pleased to see so many photos from the gala at the royal palace. For a lot of state visits and formal dinners, all we get are a handful of photos of them walking down that long corridor. It's nice to see group photos and closeups in addition to a few from the banquet itself.

Why does Ari Behn look so old? Isn't he young than Martha Louise (possibly even Haakon?)

Is this a serious question?! I mean, you will know yourself that some people look younger or older for thieir real age, while others look pretty exactly the age they have (genes?!).;)
By the way, I don´t find Ari B. looking older than a Mid-30 year old man!

Is this a serious question?! I mean, you will know yourself that some people look younger or older for thieir real age, while others look pretty exactly the age they have (genes?!).;)
By the way, I don´t find Ari B. looking older than a Mid-30 year old man!

He's 37 & he looks good for 37,I don't think he looks old either,he has a little grey hair,but who hasn't .

I also agree. Ari Behn looks like a man in his late thirties. I found him quite good looking. In fact his greyish hair makes him much more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom