Norwegian Royal Family Current Events 2: December 2006 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice gesture of Mette-Marit for her so recently widowed mother !

I agree, good colour for her. She looks radiant.
I'm not fasinating of her outfit, but she looks ok. :flowers:

The crownprincess looks lovely!!! It is really nice to see her in light colors.

It's interesting that it is being speculated in an article posted above that Marit Tjessem will now move into Skaugum to be closer to her children. I'm not sure how valid the supposition is - but I find it interesting, nevertheless.

mm's blouse is great!

it's also good to see that marit and sonja get along well.

Last edited:
I don't know if I remember that correctly... but weren't Sonja and Marit friends in their youth?
No, they've just become very close after their children were married. Marit and Sonja has been rumoured to go hiking together in the Norwegian mountains on holidays. :flowers:

No, they've just become very close after their children were married. Marit and Sonja has been rumoured to go hiking together in the Norwegian mountains on holidays. :flowers:
Ah I see. Nice to see they get along that well and that Marit is even included in official events!

Thanks for the pictures. The King is so sweet helping his pregnant daughter onto the boat

thanks , paty , nice pic ,i also adore the pic where the king help her dauther :) sweet king and a lovely father!

I wonder where Haakon and Mette-Marit are........ :ermm:

Was this a family party and where did it take place? Its lovelt to see Martha Louise again and quite big. Did the Cp's attened ?

I have´t any idea of were the party took place. The caption of the agency it´s just "Queen Sonja 71 Birthday"

It looks like Maagerø, Sonja celebrates most of her birthdays there.
Its rare King Harald celebrates with his wife, usually he is in Mallorca this time every summer. I see he dressed up real nice for her though in a tux, whilst his daughter is in a sun dress and some other even in casual pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom