Norwegian Royal Family Current Events 2: December 2006 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Harald and Queen Sonja hosted an afternoon tea for volunteers at the Royal Palace yesterday, October 28. Princess Astrid was present as well.

** kongehuset.no: Samler ildsjeler på Slottet ** translation **

It is nice how King Harald explained that Afternoon Tea is an old English custom.
A few years ago shortly before Prince William of England married, several people were asking Grand-mere about the proper way to serve Afternoon Tea. :tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea:

CP Haakon is the Regent from today til 21. November. I read somewhere that the Royal-Couple take a week in every year on end of November to travel to the British Royal Family on country (maybe King Harald and Prince Charles are fishing together?) , and make some shopping for Christmas in London. Does anybody know more about this trips?

Is so sweet to go with her grandfather but i want to see and her parents together.

Ingrid Alexandra did well! I bet she was a little cross that the bottle wouldn't break!

Is this the first time Ingrid Alexandra has attend an official engagement with her grandfather? IIRC she has accompanied her parents on engagements in the past, but I can't recall if she has with her grandparents.

I thought she performed her speech rather confidently. It must have been a little disappointing for her not to see the bottle break at first, but she was third time lucky!

I also love what she was wearing, it looks like it was rather cold in Norway yesterday. What are the normal Spring/Summer temperatures for the country?

How fun for her! Not a such a little girl anymore.

Nice event coming up:

07.06.2015 Statue of King Olav
The Royal Family attends the unveiling of a statue of King Olav V in Rådhusplassen, Oslo (16:00).

I guess we will see the children there too. At least I hope so.

Nice event coming up:

07.06.2015 Statue of King Olav
The Royal Family attends the unveiling of a statue of King Olav V in Rådhusplassen, Oslo (16:00).

I guess we will see the children there too. At least I hope so.

Confirmed are
King Harald, Queen Sonja, CP Haakon, CP Mette-Marit, Princess Märtha Louise, Ari Behn, Princess Astrid and Erling Lorenzen (husband of the late Princess Ragnhild).
kongehuset.no - 70 år siden Kongefamiliens hjemkomst etter 2. verdenskrig: Akkreditering

Its always nice to see Princess Astrid but I didn't come across any photos of Erling Lorenzen yet.

Norwegian Royal Family Current Events 2

Martha Louise's daughters and Marius Borg Hoiby also attended.

Last edited:
Must have been a very emotional event
It is nice to see Märtha Louise´s daughters there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom