The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Norway

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
I am shocked but also glad for the family that the paparazzi have left them alone while they are on vacation.
Really, you are more nobel than me, I was hoping for some pictures and am disapointed that even if Se og Hør seems to know where they are the have not managed to get any pictures. all they had today was a bla bla article about Daddys girl Ingrid celebrating her birthday in the caribbean, and then they photshopped a paper crown on her head

well something else

Royal terror exercises

While Norway's royal family is taking a two-week break in the Caribbean, police and the royal Guards are practicing top security measures around regal properties
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/lo...cle1609129.ece

Old 01-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Royal Highness

Aww Larzen of course some pictures would have been nice but only with the family's consent like over the summer or like in Palma de Malllorca with the Spanish royals. I'm consolled by the promise of pictures on return at the birthday celebrations!

Old 01-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
Article from Seher.no:
The Royal Couple and the Familys of Märtha and Haakon are all on 2 weeks holidays in the Caribbean.
http://www.seher.no/cm/SeHer/Kongeli...gehus/1.369920
they are found by Stella Pictures, Her og nå has a few grainy pics today, nothing special, and no sight of the small children, here is the cover
http://img150.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._122_337lo.JPG
Old 01-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Royal Highness

The link doesn't work for me it is coming up different celebrities each time. Who are the pictures of?
Old 01-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Courtier

The same to me!.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Courtier

I can see it perfectly. Looks like they are having some fun and Haakon got some tan!
Old 01-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Haakon's blue shorts are really cool!
I already thought the paparazzi didn't find them or decided to leave them alone.. but okay I see: it was very naive.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Nobility

I want to see the photos. How can I see this images?
Old 01-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

I uploaded it to Photobucket, hope it works for everyone now. To see the rest of the pics one needs the paper edition of the magazine, this is just the cover. The magazine has a few pics taken on extreme distance, so they are all grainy, of the grown ups and Marius going into a boat, and some of Haakon and Marius doing doing watersports.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22..._122_337lo.jpg

anyway Haakon is now in Davos and the rest will be home tomorrow.

EDIT
One more from BB
http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default....ails&Item=4899
Old 01-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Royal Highness

Thanx i can see it now. Haakon is certainly rockin those shorts
Old 01-25-2007, 06:14 AM
Nobility

Thank you for this image. Prince Haakon is very handsome.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Billedbladet also have a picture online: Kongelig paradis-ferie ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...
Old 01-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

great photos!

and the kids?
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 01-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Courtier

Marius and Haakon are having the same styled shorts! Wow, the ocean has a great color. I wonder who the other persons on the boat are?
Old 01-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Serene Highness

Wow- everyone looks so tan and healthy. Hopefully we will see some more pictures before they end their trip.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81
Wow- everyone looks so tan and healthy. Hopefully we will see some more pictures before they end their trip.
I think it's already over! I saw pictures of Haakon back on his duties!

Old 01-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Nobility

where can I see this photos?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

I guess I some how missed that their vacation was over. For some strange reason I was thinking they were all staying on vacation until King Harald's birthday. But then I saw pics of Haakon last week in Davos. Anyways I'm now finally caught up and yes, I agree everyone looks nice and tan. I'm glad we didn't get too many pics because they deserve some privacy.

Marian, you should be able to see the pics if you click on the links in post #29 by Larzen.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Nobility

Thank you, Aurora810
Old 02-04-2007, 07:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

A new book is soon out about the working methods and internal life of the biggest Norwegian glossy, se og hør. It is written by a former se og hør reporter, Håvard Mælnes who also wrote an unauthorised biography about Mette-Marit and worked 9 years in se og hør. The rest of the press is ofcourse loving it. In the book Mælnes writes that se og hør pays unloyal servants in the credicard companies and airline companies to get to know where the royals and other celebreties are in the world, and that is how they got the extrmely rare pictures of Haakon and Mette-Marit practicing their wedding waltz in the beach of Morocco in 2001, as well as the pictures of Märtha, Ari and the girls at the beach of Hawaii in 2006.

Se og hør is furious and in an internal e-mail leaked to the press the editor calls Mælnes "Quisling" and says Se og Hør will cover the bills for anyone who wishes to sue Mælnes and and the publisher. they have also hired a several lawyers and media advisors prior to this release

The Book is called Se og hør - a normal working day and is out 13 febuary
dn.no - Boken Se & Hør frykter

Tags
crown prince hakoon, crown princess mette-marit, king harald, norway, norwegian royal family, queen sonja, royal family