Paintings, Cartoons and Caricatures of the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great portraits! I especially love the pictures of MM wearing the beautiful soft pink gown. The Queen should haven chosen a nicer dress (but it could also have been worse;)).

Indeed she might choose something in yellow ;)
I adore this photos, everyone looks great. Of course my favorite is MM, she's stunning.

I loved the pictures. Very nice pictures My favorite was photo 17 one of several pictures of Mette-Marit and Prince Haakon. I loved the gown she was wearing. Also liked the white outfit the Queen was wearing.

I'm not so fond of the pictures with the photoshopped grey background. It looks harsh and artificial. Mette-Marit looks stunning in all the pictures. I think the pictures of Mette-Marit in the light pink gown and her wedding tiara were made before the Gala for the Stortinget on Oct. 21st. At that event she wore the same jewellery and outfit, and her hairstyles seems to be exactly the same.

Mette-Marit look so beautiful in these pictures:) And Haakon is so handsome:)

Mette Marit, what can I say? Just beautiful.

I particularly love the one in the ice blue/grey evening dress. I've never seen her hair worn down and lighlty waved like that. It's sensational.

The pink evening gown worn to the Crown Princess of Sweden's wedding festivities also made a wonderful appearance.

She photographs so well, even when when she isn't airbrushed.

I wish the Danish royals would have photo's like these taken.

Mette-Marit looks so beautiful! Just stunning pictures. She has come a long way from the plain jane look of her wedding day.
Some of the best changes have been adjusting her hair color to a more "natural" blonde, parting her hair higher, and wearing more make-up. That said, she just radiates happiness and confidence.

Why did the Queen pick that ugly yellow dress!!
I wish she would've chosen something else.

Queen Sonja has a sympathetic smile on the photo with CP Mette-Marit and a beautiful hairstyle.

Fantastic photos! The dresses of Mette Marit are beautiful. Queen Sonja's not. Haakon looks handsome.

I must say these are really good pictures but im disappointed on the grey background, wished they had some palace hall or room as the background like in some of the other photos, the grey background makes it look to studio like another downside is Sonja's dress choice, im sure she could've found something nicer.

MM should've worn 2 different evening colored dresses. She was pictures in a pink dress a few years ago, I personally think she should've gone for a different color.

Besides all the above, I loved the ones of MM and especially the b&w pictures, the group ones look like one big happy family which is so sweet.

What a lovely morning treat! MM - what a divine creature! The photo's don't even look airbrushed and she's still a stunner. I don't mind the top half of Sonja's dress, its the ruffles that inspire me to write a strongly worded letter to the palace. The gray background is a bit drab, it only works in the photo of MM with the blue dress. The background lets MM pop and shine in that photo. The Norwegians know how to do it right.

Article from kjendis.no about the photo shooting (I don't know if I get it right from the translation that it took six hours) and the Norwegian photographer Sølve Sundsbø. I can't understand why they mention an 'ongoing Grace Kelly-Project'. Whose 'project' should this be? I don't believe that there exists something like this. I'd love to see the other shots, it's said there are 53 finished pictures.
Google Translation

These pics are really great! The Norwegian crownprincely couple strikes me as a deeply-in-love one, and the Crown Princess is glowing in this pictures. I love the pink shade of both the dresses.

Well, MM was always called the "Grace Kelly" of the north because of her classical beauty. But I think they mean that in the past couple of years, mainly last year, MM has finally blossomed into a stylish, confident and glamorous woman. Like Grace Kelly.

Well, MM was always called the "Grace Kelly" of the north because of her classical beauty. But I think they mean that in the past couple of years, mainly last year, MM has finally blossomed into a stylish, confident and glamorous woman. Like Grace Kelly.
Of course,MM is charming,but for me Grace had a different glamour look anyway,she symbolised the cinema star-the classical values of those times

I am not a fan of MM but I must say she looks stunning in the photos, I love the light pink dress it is beautiful!!!!!!

A truly beautiful set of photos and wonderfully photographed!!! :)

Stunning pictures, especially of MM. Sonja had an off-day I'm afraid, I dont like her styling/choice of dress at all for these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom