FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in Oslo - February 23rd - March 6th 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePeople:
Victoria de Suède et Mette-Marit de Norvège s'enflamment avec leurs amoureux !
Photos from yesterday, also from the night, the large hill competition
Isopix.be
Victoria and Daniel met the Swedish women's relay team who won the silver medal. L-R: Charlotte Kalla, Ida Ingmarsdotter, Anna Haag and Britta Johansson Norgren.
Isopix
Isopix
Isopix
Mette-Marit, Victoria & Co.: Royales Gipfeltreffen in Oslo - BUNTE

100000-150000 (!) ski fans were celebrating the norwegian gold medal tonight at the medal ceremony.
Over 100 000 møtte opp for å hylle stafettheltene - sport - Dagbladet.no
Over 100.000 hyllet heltene - Nyheter - Alt om Ski-VM i Oslo 23. februar - 6.mars 2011
Victoria and Daniel met the norwegian gold medal skiers
Prinsen bøyde seg i støvet - Nyheter - Alt om Ski-VM i Oslo 23. februar - 6.mars 2011

Last edited:
Does the Swedish king and queen visit the Svenska athlets or Sport Organisation during the Nordic Games? It's a official event with Dinner ....?

:wub::wub:Darn, Haakon is Gorgeous

Great how the royal family Theresia congratulated!!! chappoo!!

Anyone else noticed that it was Haakon that was the starter for the race?

Thank you everybody for finding those wonderful pictures!! It's great to see the Royals from different countries having so much fun together. I liked to see Marius being there - I love this picture (from kongehuset.no - they have a great fotoalbum).

thank you everybody for finding those wonderful pictures!! It's great to see the royals from different countries having so much fun together. I liked to see marius being there - i love this picture (from kongehuset.no - they have a great fotoalbum).

love it!!!

The female skiers at party outfits:
Gold medalist Therese Johaug, silver medalist Marit Bjoergen, 5th placed Vibeke Skofterud and 6th placed Kristin Størmer Steira celebrate during the medal ceremony of the cross country skiing 30km mass start for women at the Nordic Skiing World Championships, March 5, 2011.
Daylife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom