Christmas with the Norwegian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The King and Queen will travel to see the Crown Prince couple this year at Kongsseteren for Christmas. Martha Louise and her family will spend Christmas at Lommedalen.[/quote]

It's just like the previous Christmas then, so we are not going to see pictures of ALL the family together:nonono: . Still, I believe that the Christmas pictures are going to be very cute and adorable:)

does any one know , when they will send out the royal christmas photo shoot ?

Very nice pics from seher.no, thank you iceflower!
Mette-Marit is radiant on these pics. (I especially like her on the pic 11 with the snowman)

I've been waiting for these:) Lovely pictures. To me it looks like The King has a great relationship with Marius. It's great to see them together. Princess Ingrid Alexandra is beautiful as always and as V.F.H.78 said Crown Princess Mette Marit looks radiant. It's very nice to see all of them together.

More links:

Kongelig jul - Østlandssendingen - NRK Nyheter

- Unna vei, her kommer jeg - kjendis.no

Kongebarna i full fart - Side2

Pølsefest på Skaugum - siste.no

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/kronprinsparet/artikkel.php?artid=555440

A translation of what the Articles say:

Unusual breakfast in honor of the yearly Christmas photos. Last year they decorated cookies at Kongsseteren, this year the photo session took place at Skaugum by the children’s play area.

Queen Sonja, who’s an out-door-person took the charge and helped her grandchildren with the grilling and with the making of the snowman.
Princess Ingrid looked like she enjoyed the snow and being with her grandmother.

The three Skaugum children also took a small sledge ride in honor of the photographers.

King Harald and big brother Marius kept themselves a little in the background and let the youngest members of the family be the focus.
Prince Sverre Magnus kept close to his mother, while Princess Ingrid Alexandra walked with her father before taking a seat with the others around the bonfire.

We have eaten sausages outside in day-care as well, the young Princess told the press.

The little heir who turns five in January showed the photographers a little lam she held in her hand. Maybe it was this morning’s advent calendar gift?

In a week the Royal couple and the Crown Prince family will move to Kongsseteren where they will celebrate Christmas this year. Princess Martha Louise will celebrate at her home in Lommedalen with her in-laws.

The kids are soooo lovely!
Marius - the ever so great and charming older brother, love him!
Ingrid - very cute and lady like, apparentelly no more the little hellion she use to be... :D I'm not complaning at all , she is a lovely girl.
Sverre - cute cute cute cute cute cute... :flowers:

My impression is that they are all having a great time all together.

These photos are great. I like the outdoor grilling photos; they are very different from many winter photoshoots that we have seen. They all looked so relaxed and happy in the photos. Little Ingrid is absolutely adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous family. :wub::wub:
Marius- He is such a great big brother, he is going to break a lot of hearts.
I-A- What a little princess, she is such a beautiful little girl, love her hair that way.
Magnus- What a sweet little man, he has the best expressions, he looks so much like his big brother.
I am so thankful that they are always so willing to share pictures with us. Hope we get to see more from Christmas.
:merryxmas::santa3:

Thank you for the pictures! All three kids have gotten so big. It's really amazing how much alike Marius and Magnus look.

The three kids are adorable! :angel:

Shouldn't Ingrid have some gloves on? :eek:

Thank you for the video. It's very interesting to see this royal family ; so happy, so close. (even if we can also see the cameramen around them)
The norwegian royal family is a model of a royal family to me.

Ingrid is such a sweetie! You can tell she's going to be beautiful! And Marius is so handsome!

I understand the King & Queen rotate which of their children (and their family) they spend Christmas with. That's relatively normal, but I'd think as King & Queen, if you want both of your children and their families there, or they want to come for Christmas, it would okay.

Very cute royal family!!! :wub:

Princess Ingrid Alexandra is funny and strongwilled when she take away the arm on the snowman the queen try to make! And CP Mette-Marit and prince Sverre Magnus is so cute when she is trying to get him to sing "itsy bitsy spider"!!! (Is the song called that in English?)

Thank you very much for all your contributions everyone. I love the photos and the movie glimpse. Thank you. :flowers:

very nice photos...the whole family looked so happy and in harmony..the children are very sweet, quite an adorable family....thank you for the videos and the many photos.

Pictures from The Royal family after the Christmas service.

Beautiful family :) Princess Ingrid Alexandra is so adorable :wub: and Prince Sverre is growing up fast.

Kongens barnebarn sjarmerte under julegudstjenesten - VG Nett om Kongehuset

Kongelige sjarmører - Nyheter - Innenriks - Aftenposten.no

Tegnet for bestemor da presten ble kjedelig - kjendis - Dagbladet.no

Kongens barnebarn sjarmerte - siste.no

Some of what the articles says:

The King, Queen, Crown Prince, Crown Princess, Prince Sverre Magnus and Princess Ingrid Alexandra at Holmekollen chapel for Christmas service.

The Heraldry princess Ingrid Alexandra drew drawings for grandma during the sermon, while little brother Magnus showed much interest in the Christmas tree.

This was Prince Sverre Magnus first service at the holmenkollen chapel, where the royal family has gone to Christmas service since King Haakon and Queen Maud’s time. Last year the Crown prince family celebrated Christmas at Skaugum and were in Asker Church on Christmas day.

To sit quiet for almost an hour was a little too much for the two Crown prince children, who after a short time took to draw and Magnus took a walk around the Christmas tree.

Marius celebrated Christmas with his father and his family.

After the service the Royal family were to enjoy a family lunch at Kongsseteren together with Princess Märtha and her family, who were in church in Lommedalen today.

When they left the chapel Prince Magnus ran off and had to be hunted down by dad while Princess Ingrid had fun climbing the railing by the church stairs.

When mum said that Lille Ma (Princess Martha’s oldest daughter Maud Angelica) was waiting she was fast in the car.

The little Princess was very elegant in a brown coat with fur around the hood and with her heir in two braids.

Norwegian Royal Family very sweet
Princess Ingrid Alexandra fairly to get taller

Back
Top Bottom