Christmas with the Norwegian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are great pictures. Sverre seems so be having great fun. I've noticed lately that he seems more extroverted than when he was younger.

I wonder if IA's demeanor is due to knowing what her future holds, and she feels she has to act "regally" - that she's not supposed to be playful.

I wonder if IA's demeanor is due to knowing what her future holds, and she feels she has to act "regally" - that she's not supposed to be playful.

It crossed my mind, too, :flowers: that she is perhaps always coached to be on her best (dignified) behavior. By now she surely knows that she is one of the main actors in any photo-shoot, that all eyes will be watching her. She must know her future role and responsibility. It shows. I can believe that's what we're seeing.

I like the picture of MM and Marius. He's quite a good looking young man.

Marius looks bored in the family pictures.

I am not Norwegian, but, honestly, the whole thing looks artificial and silly to me. The younger kids may enjoy it though.

I love this Family. Ingrid and Sverre look precious. Marius, a bit bored but it´s his age.

I agree IA is doing her darndest to look mature, regal, dignified, grown...She just has not got the whole look relaxed and effortless while doing it part down yet. It will come with age and experience. It also may not come natural like it apparently does to her little brother.

Both kids changed. IA will soon approach her teenage years, stopping to be a child to become a little lady. This shows with everybody, I think, whether you're a future monarch or not. You become more mature and abandon certain childlish (however cute) behaviours. Certainly, at the beginning, you look unconfortable. Confidence in who you are come with age. I think it is a normal proccess, it doesn't worry me.
But I am delighted to see Sverre. Usually, he used to catch my attention because he always seemed so serious (and somber sometimes) in all situations. Now, he is letting himself go and looks comfortable and at ease.

Both kids changed. IA will soon approach her teenage years, stopping to be a child to become a little lady. This shows with everybody, I think, whether you're a future monarch or not. You become more mature and abandon certain childlish (however cute) behaviours. Certainly, at the beginning, you look unconfortable. Confidence in who you are come with age. I think it is a normal proccess, it doesn't worry me.
But I am delighted to see Sverre. Usually, he used to catch my attention because he always seemed so serious (and somber sometimes) in all situations. Now, he is letting himself go and looks comfortable and at ease.

I fully agree about your perception of the hereditary Princess! This is not about being a "future Queen", it´s rather her age. She´s simply not a little girl anymore, cavorting around.
When it comes to Magnus I´m not so sure; I hardly felt he was a specific "serious" boy, but rather quite of a handful...:whistling::lol:

What's happened to Her Majesty face? Why she' wearing a plaster on her nose?

The pictures are lovely and I love the one of Haakon and IA.

Lovely family photos though I have to say that if I didn't know who Marius was I'd be wondering why a male supermodel was included in their family photos this Christmas. He's a very handsome young man.

Ingrid-Alexandra is growing up so fast !

Ingrid Alexandra looks so much like her mother. She is so beautiful.

Sverre Magnus is a very funny young boy.

Back
Top Bottom