Silver Jubilee of Queen Beatrix: April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it prim and proper me, or does Maxima drink too much?

Last edited:
auntie said:
Is it prim and proper me, or does Maxima drunk too much?

What makes you say that? I'm sure she has wine at dinners and such, and so does everyone else. I guess I just don't understand what makes you think that about her. I'm not upset, just curious. :eek:

SpiffyBallerina said:
What makes you say that? I'm sure she has wine at dinners and such, and so does everyone else. I guess I just don't understand what makes you think that about her. I'm not upset, just curious. :eek:

Because she always seems to have a glass in her hand at dinners, and laughing over the top, as if she has to prove something, or is she what us Englsih called "bubbly"?

i think that is just several photos that shot that pictures. the photographers were probably only allowed to take pictures at the begining of the reception where everyone makes a toast. so, there goes the pictures.
i don't think she's a drinker..as much as only a social drinker. that bubbly personality is what makes Maxima so vibrant...

auntie said:
Is it prim and proper me, or does Maxima drink too much?

It is obvious that Maxima drinks and smokes too much. I have never seen such a princess who drink so much like her. By the way she had a car accident because of her harmful habit ,the victim of the accident got hospitalized.

truth said:
It is obvious that Maxima drinks and smokes too much. I have never seen such a princess who drink so much like her. By the way she had a car accident because of her harmful habit ,the victim of the accident got hospitalized.

As per our Posting Rules & Guidelines, we do not permist gossip. There has never been any evidence that Maxima has an alcohol problem.

And as far as I am aware, since being part of the public eye, Maxima has only been involved in one car accident, while as the fiancee of Willem, and there was no mention that alcohol was the reason for the accident, on Maxima's part or the part of the other driver.

If you have factual evidence and credible sources to back up your theory that Maxima has an alcohol problem, then please provide it, but otherwise please do not post gossip and hearsay.

Alexandria
Dutch Royal Family Moderator

As the queen visited all provinces during her jubilee I wondered if she went to the dutch antilles or Aruba to celebrate? If a visit like that hppened I ahve forgotten all about it and if not, I wonder if anybody knows f there are plans to go.

Marengo said:
As the queen visited all provinces during her jubilee I wondered if she went to the dutch antilles or Aruba to celebrate? If a visit like that hppened I ahve forgotten all about it and if not, I wonder if anybody knows f there are plans to go.
The only visit I remember her making to that part of the world was when she visited Curaçao at the end of July. It was a short visit & not well publicized - I remember having a hard time finding pics/information on it! (You can find a bit of info. starting with post #180 on this thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/queen-beatrix-news-thread-part-2-a-5689-9.html)

Thanks squidgy, I must have been on holidays myself during that visit, so I forgot all about it :).

Marengo said:
Thanks squidgy, I must have been on holidays myself during that visit, so I forgot all about it :).

LOL! Well it was a quick visit & really, I don't thing publicized much - so if you blinked, you would have missed it.;)

Queen Beatrix's Silver Jubilee Concert.

Back
Top Bottom