Princess Beatrix, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - April 2020)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching TV coverage of the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination and there was (then)CP Beatrix chatting with King Baudouin and Queen Frederika at the State Department reception.

She looked so young....like a pretty teenager!:ohmy:

Last edited:
Was watching TV coverage of the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination and there was (then)CP Beatrix chatting with King Baudouin and Queen Frederika at the State Department reception.

She looked so young....like a pretty teenager!:ohmy:

She attended together with her father on behalve of Queen Juliana,
a young student at Leiden University then....

Thanks lucien - I did not see her father Prince Bernhardt even though I know he was present. But I did also see Beatrix with(then) Crown Prince Harald of Norway who headed up the Norwegian delegation to the funeral on behalf of King Olav. It was startling to see how young they looked...like teenagers almost!

Last edited:
The Royal Watcher

Beatrix' christmas card, posing with all her grandchildren in front of Drakensteyn
Would that also be an announcement that she has moved?

:previous: Ah, you beat me to it, cdm. ;) :) That's a lovely Christmas card from Beatrix, I like how she posed with all her grandchildren. Claus Casimir must feel outnumbered!

A lovely card indeed. Princess CA will soon be taller than her grandmother.

AFAIK no announcement has been made about a move, but she has always used the castle during (some) weekends.

Yesterday there were articles in several newspapers in which it was implied that P. Beatrix moved to Drakensteyn already. This morning the tv news claims that this is not true. The move will happen later this year.

Yesterday, January 11, Princess Beatrix attended a part of the anniversary programme of the Royal Society "The Friesian Horse Studbook" in Leeuwarden - the association is celebrating its 135th anniversary.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** facetoface ** nos.nl video **

Last edited:

Princess Beatrix attended the 9th meeting of Connected in Freedom (In vrijheid verbonden) at the University of Utrecht today, January 28.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** facetoface **

Last edited:
A year later and I'm still not used to seeing 'Princess Beatrix'. On first glance at the thread topic (and with tired eyes and brain) I thought to myself 'why on earth is Princess Beatrice (of York) going to Norway for this event?' I think I need a nap and some caffeine! :)

I admit I first typed in "Queen" - I'm also not used to it.

Princess Beatrix opened the exhibition "Armando in the forest" at the new museum MOA | Museum Old Amelisweerd in Bunnik today, March 21.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Princess Beatrix attended the 3rd edition of the Prince Claus Concert in Groningen this evening, March 27:

** anp gallery **

Princess Beatrix opened the Kingdom Youth Parliament on the island of Sint Maarten today, May 20:

** anp gallery ** anp 2 ** ppe gallery **

Later that day she visited the project Unicef, Belvedere Community Foundation and the debate-teams at the University of Sint Maarten.

** ppe gallery ** anp 3 ** anp 4 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom