The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Sisters

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
:( it's sad,I'm not a daughter or even a relative of the late king (i've never even met him),but I still cry when i see a pic of him or when he's mentioned in front of me,I even dream about him a lot :(
I wonder how his children feel about it now,I can be sure a couple of them have gotten over him so well though....:(

do u think Hamzah and Hashim got over him? I can sense Hamzah hasn't yet,may be because he looks a lot like his father (may god Grant Hamzah a very long life),so there's no way to run and hide,he remembers him even when he looks int he mirror.
lil monkey, we share the same sentiment toward KH's children..I think Hamzah has moved on towards his grief to his late father..but,who knows, might be he still feel sad remembering his father..especially that he was stripped as crown prince :( .It was his father's own wish that hamzah be made as crown prince..and I have just read from another thread that,Prince Hussein,the eldest son of King Abdullah has been called HRH the crown prince in their news pic caption..Back to the topic, any new news about princess Zein?

Old 01-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I dont know if this has been brought up before, according to the official Hashemite family tree, Princess Zein has an adopted child named Tahani al-Shahwan. Does anyone know more about him/her and the circumstances surrounding the adoption?

Old 01-19-2006, 10:45 AM

Did you know that Princess Zein AlHussein's husband is the brother of Princess Alia AlHussein's husband?
Old 01-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincesPrincess
Did you know that Princess Zein AlHussein's husband is the brother of Princess Alia AlHussein's husband?
Yes PrincesPrincess, Zein's husband is Majdi Saleh who is the brother of Mohammed Saleh Princess Alia's second husband and the father of her two youngest children, whom she married after divorcing her first husband.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:46 AM
Aristocracy

Oh so Princess Aisha has a fraternal twin sister, I didn't know. She definitely is a low-key royal figure, as I've never seen her in other photos of the Royal family.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Aristocracy

[quote=tesaweer]Yes PrincesPrincess, Zein's husband is Majdi Saleh who is the brother of Mohammed Saleh Princess Alia's second husband and the father of her two youngest children, whom she married after divorcing her first husband.[/quote

Its the twins Birthday. Princess Zein and Princess Aisha .. Who's Was married twice? I am confused!!!

Curious. Anyone know what princess Zein is up to lately. You hear about her twin and see pictures of her every so often, but not of Princess Zein. Like to know more about her!!
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will,The experience most certainly changes your percetive.The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Donald Williams.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:22 PM

Anyone know anything about her children? Apparently a son named Jafaar, a daughter named Juamana as well as an adopted daughter? Can anyone confirm or post any pics? :)
Old 08-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Heir Apparent

That is correct. Princess Zein has three children:
Twins Jaafar and Joumana, born on November 9, 1990.
An adopted daughter named Tahani Al Shawan.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:00 AM
Gentry

just to corret the information above, jaafar and jumana are not twins, in fact jumana is born in july 1993
Old 11-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

I saw a magazine ( Layalina) in which Princess Zein's daughter Joumana was. she made a fashion show ( they said she 's a designer) but really she is gorgeous and beauty. I'll post the pics once scanned.
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

All Princesses at Jumana Alsaleh(Princess Zein's Daughter) Fashinshow
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 11111nrtc2.jpg
Jumana Alsaleh(the Designer)
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33333nrgc1.jpg
Princess Muna and Princess Rym
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 2222nraz0.jpg
Princess Muna
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 555nrlj0.jpg
Princess Zein
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 444nrlg7.jpg
Princess Aish
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 666nryo1.jpg
Muna Juma'a (Princess Aisha's Daughter) Left
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 888nrms1.jpg
Princess Sara and Princess Aisha Bnat al Faisal
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 777nrew7.jpg
Old 01-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Zein ( Royal Jaafar Stud - Amman, Jordan )
Stonewall Farm Arabian Horses Scottsdale, Arizona Breeders Foals for Sale

Ja'afar and Jumana
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3978/rwerrrrnr.jpg
Old 07-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

i think joumana is very good looking , I like her
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 07-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Yes she is beautiful but she looks older. She is studing in USA.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

really I think she is young for being in university
Old 07-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

No she is in High School in Washington and her brother is in London.
When she born?
Old 07-29-2009, 05:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

her brother graduated with princess Aya last year from school that is why I thought she is like him in Jordanian school
Old 10-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

PrincessZein with King Hussein
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/286/khsdjhls.jpg

King Hussein with Princess Zein and her Family
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7351/hfsigi.jpg
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9513/image4z.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8252/image6p.jpg
Old 11-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Courtier

Looking on these pictures I think PZein should change her actual hair style, she looked much better with longer hairs.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98 View Post
Looking on these pictures I think PZein should change her actual hair style, she looked much better with longer hairs.
I agree with u veram89 .. Long hair suits her more.