Princess Raiyah: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wont provide any new pictures for her, but maybe someone cares to know that she got her BA degree last year...and that she plans traveling to china this year...

Oh really !!! congratulations for her :)
Do u have any pics for her graduation ... why she wants to travel to China?

:previous:I really respect this princess , I feel she is strong to find her path and plan her life as she want though everyone knows that she is the least one whom lived with her father whom died and left her as youngest child of her brothers and sister; congratulations

i wont provide any new pictures for her, but maybe someone cares to know that she got her BA degree last year...and that she plans traveling to china this year...

Mmm, sounds like you know Raiyah personally.;) Allright, on a serious note, it's not that we don't care - particularly those of us that visit her thread regularly - it's just that there don't seem to be other online sources. Personally sometimes I feel like these girls, Iman included, have disappeared from the face of the Earth. :ermm: Given this situation, every possible information is welcome, so thank you! :flowers: I'm glad Raiyah graduated - she does deserve congratulations! - but I can't understand why she wants to travel to China either (continue studies? for charity or humanitarian work? :rolleyes:). And last but not least: May I ask how do you know all these?

Mmm, sounds like you know Raiyah personally.;) Allright, on a serious note, it's not that we don't care - particularly those of us that visit her thread regularly - it's just that there don't seem to be other online sources. Personally sometimes I feel like these girls, Iman included, have disappeared from the face of the Earth. :ermm: Given this situation, every possible information is welcome, so thank you! :flowers: I'm glad Raiyah graduated - she does deserve congratulations! - but I can't understand why she wants to travel to China either (continue studies? for charity or humanitarian work? :rolleyes:). And last but not least: May I ask how do you know all these?

don't worry, they're fine :flowers:

btw, I just realized the misspelling... she recieved the MA, not the BA :bang:

don't worry, they're fine :flowers:

btw, I just realized the misspelling... she recieved the MA, not the BA :bang:

:previous: at least I feel glad when see ur post cause I know you will give us valuable data about Iman and Raiyah , please keep up your posts:flowers:

congratulations for princess raiyah

:previous: Nice to see Raiyah in her mother's favourite colour! ;) She looks really good and comfortable among all these people. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

:previous: Nice to see Raiyah in her mother's favourite colour! ;) She looks really good and comfortable among all these people. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

:previous:I toltally agree with you , i feel she is more comfortable among crowd than Iman , maybe the china experience was useful

She always looks great in thaubs/traditional dresses and this one in light blue (2nd photo) is so beautiful! :flowers: And of course, she looks super sweet in the 3rd photo, with her dad. :) Thanks much for sharing Xavi!

lovley boots I guess this photo was duing her visit to korea

She looks very elegant, but reminds me more of her sister Iman here. JMO
Thanks much for sharing!

Jordan's King Abdullah II embraces his half-sister Princess Raiyah upon his arrival at Haneda International Airport in Tokyo on April 1, 2010. The Jordanian King arrived for a two-day visit to Japan
Picture details

Thanks for the good news! :flowers: It's a nice photo of the two half-siblings.
I was surprised to see Raiyah with dark brown hair. It suits her a lot IMO. And last but not least, does she have dental braces? :rolleyes:

I am amazed that Korea didn't abide by the protocol regarding the Alcohol part, since the guest is from an islamic country, alcohol beverages shouldn't be put ahead of time on the table. Weird !

Is Princess Raiyah still living and studying in Kyoto, Japan?
Any news about the Princess?
Is she safe after the earthquake and tsunami?
The last news from Queen Noor's twitter was this one:
"Very touched by all ur prayers 4 the Japanese&my child working there to strengthen Arab-Asian ties in field of human development" - more than 18 hours ago.:sad:

The royal court announced that she is fine & still studying in Tokyo/Japan.

Thanks God and s=may God protects her for her mom and family ; the issue stated that she works and study there

You are welcome Kasumi :)

The Royal Hashemite Court on Saturday said that Princess Raya bint Al Hussein is safe in the Japanese capital, Tokyo.
Ammon news

Back
Top Bottom