Princess Raiyah: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's absolutely excellent to see Raiyah making great efforts to learn and beautiful languages with a vast history. I also like the fact that it sets the example, within the JRF. As most of its members are multilingual: French, Shanish, Arabic, English, German, Sign-Language Arabic and English. This is excellent.

In addition to the aforementioned languages, it is nice that a languages such a s Chinese, Japanese Swahili and Tamazight are being learnt, as it helps to maintain or help to build excellent relations with the communities of the aforementioned languages and ones not mentioned.

Finally, she also maintains the royal tradition of interpreting. Most Royal house holds have a nack for mastering languages, as diplomacy is an integral part of Royal Duties.

Well done, Raiyah. :flowers:

Old News and pictures about Princess Raiyah:flowers:

Princess of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan studied Chinese at Fudan
Fudan News

For those who mentioned in the beginning of the thread that PRaya doesn't smile etc. I think she has what is nicknamed in dentistry,"long face" when the jaw only closes with an effort and there is a tendency to force it closed, thus giving an impression of having a looong shaped face, where in reality a jaw altering surgery would do the trick. Braces don't always do the trick, an orthosurgery with GA is needed to adjust and fix what needs to be fixed. The other young royal that needs it (desperatly IMHO) is the oldest child of the Duke of York, Beatrice. She doesn't really attempt to close her mouth, and we are always seeing her upper teeth. I can't remember the medical terminology offhand, but I will ask tommorow at work the proffesionals the correct wording for all I have said.

Last edited:
I love to see her , she looks happy and charming I think more than Iman ,
liked the color of the thoub

i wish it was clearer but really beautiful dress for Raiyah

The dress it´s nice I love the colour.

thank you jordan finally we saw a video about princess raiyah bint al hussein

I have to thank you for the new photos!:flowers: Raiyah looked as if she had disappeared from the face of the earth. It's so nice to see she's fine and a bit grown-up now. She's transformed into a very charming young lady!

Reeda do you remember when were taken the pics?

28 and 29 July 2007 salma ...u r welcome NoorMeansLight:)

Oh, they aren't recent then. Well, I was hoping for new photos - mainly because of her upcoming birthday. I guess it's not going to happen...Anyway, thanks for the extra info both of you!

Oh, they aren't recent then. Well, I was hoping for new photos - mainly because of her upcoming birthday. I guess it's not going to happen...Anyway, thanks for the extra info both of you!

i wont provide any new pictures for her, but maybe someone cares to know that she got her BA degree last year...and that she plans traveling to china this year...

Back
Top Bottom