Princess Raiyah: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

little soso

City
Doha
Country
Qatar
hi every one
I'm new here:wub:

this is new pic for princess Raiyah

Daily News

I think she look nice in this event:rose2:

Last edited:
The poor thing; she never smiles; I wonder if she has some kind of tooth problem, although I remember her having braces.

The poor thing; she never smiles; I wonder if she has some kind of tooth problem, although I remember her having braces.

:ermm: guess the royal family has enough money to help her when she cannot smile because of bad teeth... ;)
btw, there are pictures where she smiles! not everybody smiles/laughs with a mouth wide open :D:)

She's not the only one in the family, her little nieces Iman and in particular Salma hardly ever smiles in pictures, I hope they'll learn the craft when a little older :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone repost the photo's of Japan, cause i can't open themn. Thans in advance.

I can't see them either.

The links are now fixed, you can view the pictures now. :flowers:
Thanks jordan for the pictures and closesttoheaven for tip about fixing the links. :)

what was raiyah up to in japan? was it some kind of official visit?

some are afraid when all the people look at them! of cource no smiles. i wuld cry :)

I saw her on tv ........... she is wonderful

Old News and pictures about Princess Raiyah:flowers:

Princess of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan studied Chinese at Fudan
Fudan News

She looks a lot like her father

I thought Raiyah had been studying in Japan?

That was before, almost three years ago. last thing i know, she's at University of Edinburgh. maybe she took a summer course or something like that in China.

<LI class=current>HRH Prince El-Hassan of Jordan visits Keio
On August 23, 2006, HRH Prince El-Hassan bin Talal and HRH Princess Raiyah bint Al Hussein from the Royal Court of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visited Keio University's Mita Campus. The delegation was received by President Yuichiro Anzai, Vice-President Tatsuya Sakamoto and Professor Aftab Seth of Keio's Global Security Research Institute>...........
HRH Prince El-Hassan of Jordan visits Keio | Keio University - Organization for Global Initiatives

It's nice to see that Raiyah seems to be undertaking Royal duties and that she seems to be concentrating on a specific area (the Far East). I'm surprised that Iman does not appear to have the same profile.

she spent her mother's birthday in japan instead of celebrating it with her mother :bang:
but princess raiyah always seems to me much more independend than princess iman.

That pic is almost two years old.
I realise that and I meant in broader terms. She seems to accompany the King on his trips to the Far East, as well as having studied there. I don't know whether it's an intentional decision but that appears to be her "field".

she spent her mother's birthday in japan instead of celebrating it with her mother :bang:
but princess raiyah always seems to me much more independend than princess iman.

i'm sorry but i think it was not right for you to put that kind of smilie after your first sentence. that's kind of presumptuous of you and we don't know them personally to insinuate anything negative. besides, the pic's already more than a year old.

Princess Raiyah opens hands market bazaar. :)
Picture

Very interesting seems princess rayah was at the 2008 rock and roll hall of fame ceremony.
Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom