Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bubbles

Aristocracy
City
----
Country
Canada
hmm....not sure what they are up to....most likely they are in school.....i would like more info too! anybody have recent pictures of the two princesses?

hmmm

didnt iman finished college then go to sandhurst? maybe she gonna join the army, anything plzzz

rollin_keef said:
didnt iman finished college then go to sandhurst? maybe she gonna join the army, anything plzzz

She went to Sandhurst half way trhough her college education.

this is a new pic. As i predicted P. Iman made a new public apperance. Maybe one more apperance soon?

Just a question.

Ok, what would happen if P Iman converted to say Christianity? Would she be disowned or worse?

Is P Iman in jordan at the moment, where do they stay in Jordan when their not with their mother?

HMQN_ChildHood_2.jpg

Wonderful...

She does look a bit like Princess Zein, before you stat pocking holes in this comment, PZ look a lot like her father and QZ so does PI, they both share some features and remind me of one another. Iman looks like Zein more than she looks like Raiayh and Zein shares similarities with Iman more than she does with her twin Aisha!

Alicky said:

i think on some pictures she looks like queen zein - well its her grandma
but at first i think iman looks like her mother queen noor - when she was young!

yes the pics of a teenaged Noor are remarkably similar to pics of Princess Iman.

closesttoheaven said:
i think on some pictures she looks like queen zein - well its her grandma
but at first i think iman looks like her mother queen noor - when she was young!

QN was so fair, and she still is, of course, while Iman takes from her late father, she and Hamzah are not fair at all, while Raiyah is, she is tall like her mum, the same fair skin etc.- anyway, I like Iman better.

Lords said:
She does look a bit like Princess Zein, before you stat pocking holes in this comment, PZ look a lot like her father and QZ so does PI, they both share some features and remind me of one another. Iman looks like Zein more than she looks like Raiayh and Zein shares similarities with Iman more than she does with her twin Aisha!

yes, that's true, it's weird as we have here 2 twins, 1 very fair and blonde, 1 who's very dark skin and dark hair, it's so odd, but Iman is so pretty, Zein has never been like that, not even when younger.

~*~Humera~*~ said:

Iman is still in Jordan?????? she's called Princes Eyman, well, she's stunning, she used to be not so pretty when younger, but now, she's a real beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iman looks lovely in those pictures, Humera, thank you. I think it's interesting that she seems to be taking a much more active role as a Princess over the last six months or so. It completely contradicts the claims that some members make, insisting that Noor's children are no longer welcome in Jordan.

emily62_1 said:
Iman is still in Jordan?????? she's called Princes Eyman, well, she's stunning, she used to be not so pretty when younger, but now, she's a real beauty.

yes its annoying how Petra keeps misspelling the names of members of the royal family.

emily62_1 said:
QN was so fair, and she still is, of course, while Iman takes from her late father, she and Hamzah are not fair at all, while Raiyah is, she is tall like her mum, the same fair skin etc.- anyway, I like Iman better.

in which context to you mean you like iman better?:D
i think shes more beautifull and i think she looks much like her mother even her mother is not so dark and taller.
i think queen noor and princess iman are by far the beautiest of the jordan royal family.
:rolleyes:

Little_star said:
Iman looks lovely in those pictures, Humera, thank you. I think it's interesting that she seems to be taking a much more active role as a Princess over the last six months or so. It completely contradicts the claims that some members make, insisting that Noor's children are no longer welcome in Jordan.

you're welcome.
Yes I think as she and her sister get older and aren't so busy with their studies, they will be more visible in Jordan. King Abdullah seems to have a real affection for Iman and his other siblings and I doubt that he'll sideline or ignore them.
If Queen Noor prefers to be more involved in her international duties, I might be more practical for her to have Iman take over for her, at least to an extent, in Jordan.

rollin_keef said:
Just a question.
Ok, what would happen if P Iman converted to say Christianity? Would she be disowned or worse?

The issue is complicated, the short answer would be that she will get a death penalty; this is what Islam punishes Muslims who convert from Islam to another religion. Islam doesn't force people to embrace the religion, yet it had rules and regulations prohibiting a person from converting. However, the death penalty is not the first choice, a person is given a time to think it over and Imams try to talk the person out of it, after being fully assured he is willing to convert.

In Iman's case it would really be complicated, she is from a royal family that is a descent of the prophet (PBUH), and it would be a disaster if she ever considered converting to another religion. I don't think she would receive the death penalty if, God forbids, she decided to convert to Islam. I really hope she won't be in such situation where she has to convert to get married to a non Muslim; the acceptable solution is the male converting to Islam.

I believe she should marry a half Arab, half American guy, a mixture of two cultures just like her.

Has anyone noticed Iman's wardrobe? She always has the black pants with a different shirt, white like Petra pictures, black like the one in different occasions during the Pan Arab games or a T shirt during a football match. Plus traditional Jordanian dresses. I don't think such wardrobe suits her or fair to her age. Wonder if this is how she is dressed in the US?

rollin_keef said:
cool, could a female member like P Iman hold political power in jordan?

well there are female parliament members, but I don't think there is female involvement much higher than that. I.E. KH's oldest is a daughter, but she is not the crown princess, the crown can only be passed down the male line.

-Eliza

elizahawthorne said:
well there are female parliament members, but I don't think there is female involvement much higher than that. I.E. KH's oldest is a daughter, but she is not the crown princess, the crown can only be passed down the male line.

-Eliza

I'd love Iman and Raiyah to marry 2 Royal Princes, but the Royal Princes are all from Europe and they are christians.... I wonder if the 2 sis are religious......could they get married to a Christian Prince and so not be Muslims anymore, what would it happen '

emily62_1 said:
I wonder if the 2 sis are religious...... '
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing when I talked about her wardrobe, she wears the same black paints in most of the pictures, since she was 16, and I thought she dresses like this just in Jordan to follow the traditions, not to get criticized over her inappropriate wardrobe but she isn't like that in the US. I think her wardrobe is different than what is expected from a girl in her age, or is it because she is religious? Though I strongly believe appearance has nothing to do with the level of how religious the person is.

Also, are they allowed to have bfs? Sorry if this post is offensive.

One more thing to clear about Iman's marriage. Since members here talk about the tensed relationship between KA and QN, I was wondering how things will be when Iman is getting married since she can't marry without KA's approval. After her father's death, KA is her "Wali", the person she is under his custody to get married. A Wali is the usually the older brother so in Iman's case, it's KA. Neither of Hamzah or Hashim could be her Wali as long as KA is alive, the custody moves to the next older brother and so on. The case of a moving custody is by the death of a Wali or the decision of the Wali himself to let go his custody to the next older and this should be made in a court in a legal document.

So if Hamzah would be Iman's Wali, the custody should move from KA to Faisal to Ali then Hamzah.

Hope things will be alright when Iman is getting married, am afraid of a disagreement between KA and QA over who is good enough and qualified to be Iman's husband.

Lords said:
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing when I talked about her wardrobe, she wears the same black paints in most of the pictures, since she was 16, and I thought she dresses like this just in Jordan to follow the traditions, not to get criticized over her inappropriate wardrobe but she isn't like that in the US. I think her wardrobe is different than what is expected from a girl in her age, or is it because she is religious? Though I strongly believe appearance has nothing to do with the level of how religious the person is.

Also, are they allowed to have bfs? Sorry if this post is offensive.

I don't think she wears like this because of tradition,she probably wears trendy cloths and is into fashion,but she likes to look simple and classical like Queen Noor,which we respect.
In jordan,most of the girls who are between the age of 12 and 30, are trendy (like really trendy,low waist jeans,backless,low cut tops....etc) and can find so many good places here to shop from and most of them are branches and chains for the best places in the world in terms of fashion and trendiness ;)

Lords said:
One more thing to clear about Iman's marriage. Since members here talk about the tensed relationship between KA and QN, I was wondering how things will be when Iman is getting married since she can't marry without KA's approval. After her father's death, KA is her "Wali", the person she is under his custody to get married. A Wali is the usually the older brother so in Iman's case, it's KA. Neither of Hamzah or Hashim could be her Wali as long as KA is alive, the custody moves to the next older brother and so on. The case of a moving custody is by the death of a Wali or the decision of the Wali himself to let go his custody to the next older and this should be made in a court in a legal document.

So if Hamzah would be Iman's Wali, the custody should move from KA to Faisal to Ali then Hamzah.

Hope things will be alright when Iman is getting married, am afraid of a disagreement between KA and QA over who is good enough and qualified to be Iman's husband.

I don't think KA (her Wali as u mentioned) will stand against her well,and I also don't think their relationship is this tense,he's still responsible for all of them,whether married or not .

emily62_1 said:
can she marry a Christian guy and stay a Muslim, so none of them, herself and her groom have to convert?

In a Muslim home the husband is the head of the household. Chlldren are raised to be Muslim. It is very hard to do this if the wife is Muslim and the husband is not. Therefore, a Muslim woman really is required to marry a Muslim man. A Muslim man may marry a Chiristian or Jewish woman as long as it is agreed that the children will be raised Muslim. (However, I never understood this b/c children from a Jewish woman are always considered Jewish)....I'm not saying this always happens. I've read about children chosing to be Muslim even if their mother is Muslim and their father is Christian or Jewish orof another faith.

1-2. HRH Princess Iman (sources: royaltyandstuff)
3.Princess Iman
4. Princess Iman with brother King Abdullah,niece P. Iman and nephew Prince Hussein
5. Princess Iman with sis Princess Haya

Attachments

• P.Iman2.jpg
    P.Iman2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 448
  • P.Iman3.jpg
    P.Iman3.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 601
  • P.Iman4.jpg
    P.Iman4.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 646
  • P.ImanAbdullah.jpg
    P.ImanAbdullah.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 551
  • ImanHaya.jpg
    ImanHaya.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,282
She looks Greay good to see pics of her.

Back
Top Bottom