The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Nobility

I guess the Queen doesn't plan to study veterinary medicine, so why WITH her mother?

Queen Noor travels a lot and her main home is still jordan! believe it or not...
Like she spends a few weeks here and there. You know it depends on her work and family occasions. But jordan is her home.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven View Post
I guess the Queen doesn't plan to study veterinary medicine, so why WITH her mother?

Queen Noor travels a lot and her main home is still jordan! believe it or not...
Like she spends a few weeks here and there. You know it depends on her work and family occasions. But jordan is her home.
OK! I know that her main home is Jordan but she spent most of the past 11 years - after king Hussein`s death - in the US so i thought it is better for princes Iman to study in the US to be with her mother.

Old 11-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

but Iman likes Spain and fluent in the language ; and I like how she and Raiyah are independent and have their personal life and style .....
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Sure, it makes sense. Thank you so much for providing all the info at this particular thread!! We rarely get the chance to hear something new about the two girls. I didn't know Iman was fluent in Spanish - good for her! I'm also glad that she'll be able to live in a country she likes. She'll also be closer to her little niece, Haya, this way.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
but Iman likes Spain and fluent in the language ; and I like how she and Raiyah are independent and have their personal life and style .....
It's a great decision ..good luck P Imam. I think the university degree will be useful in her future military position too
What about princess Raiyah`s future plans?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

^ Are you sure that Iman is aiming at a military career? I've never heard this before. Whatever she chooses to do, she'll definitely be an asset to the monarchy.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
^ Are you sure that Iman is aiming at a military career? I've never heard this before. Whatever she chooses to do, she'll definitely be an asset to the monarchy.
oh Noor you see to forget this pic ;

http://i43.tinypic.com/fwm2dx.jpg
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Heir Apparent

No Xavi, I never forgot that Iman has been trained for a military career, attended Sandhurst etc. All I'm asking is if she's still interested in it or she prefers to follow veterinary medicine from now on. I don't know how things work there, maybe every member of the RF is obliged to follow a military career, regardless of their other degrees and studies?
Old 11-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Serene Highness

Perhaps she will combine her veterinary studies with her military career. Vets are needed in the armed forces after all, to take care of the K9 units and provide other services when needed. And she is still present during the most recent military and national events wearing her military uniform.

Quote:
...maybe every member of the RF is obliged to follow a military career, regardless of their other degrees and studies?
As far as we in the public have seen, no, they are not obliged to be in the military. Of King Hussein's 12 children, seven have pursued military training: King Hussein, princes Faisal, Ali, Hamzah and Hashim, and princesses Zein and Iman. The rest were free to pursue whatever career they wished to. I don't know the case for their cousins, though.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

You're right, RB! Iman can combine these two. I think you meant Aisha and not Zein. Or at least, Princess Aisha is more famous for her military career.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat View Post

As far as we in the public have seen, no, they are not obliged to be in the military. Of King Hussein's 12 children, seven have pursued military training: King Hussein, princes Faisal, Ali, Hamzah and Hashim, and princesses Zein and Iman. The rest were free to pursue whatever career they wished to. I don't know the case for their cousins, though.
I think you mean King Abdullah, Princes Feisal, Ali, Hamzah & Hashem and Princesses Aisha & Iman are King Hussein's children who have attended UK military training.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Commoner

Princess

Quote:
they are also going to concerts, sports events, partying like everyone else.
princess iman is currently in costa rica...working in veterinary medicine.....
I have no idea that Princess Iman use to travel to Costa Rica. That´s amazing and owesome. Whe Queen Noor come to CR in 2007, it was an excelent news.

Do you know if Princess Iman still coming here?
Old 04-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
I have no idea that Princess Iman use to travel to Costa Rica. That´s amazing and owesome. Whe Queen Noor come to CR in 2007, it was an excelent news.

Do you know if Princess Iman still coming here?
She lived there, but she left a few months ago to study v-medicine
Old 04-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Commoner

Quote:
She lived there, but she left a few months ago to study v-medicine
Really? that´s amazing!!!!!! Do you know why did she live here? I suppose she was practicing her spanish. I hope she will came again.

Nobody knows she was here. When did she leave the country?

Some guy put this picture of Princess Iman on Facebook.
http://imageshack.us/m/717/6821/2243...2757231303.jpg

I don´t know where or when it was taken, but I want to share it with you.

This is the link: Photos from Princess Iman Bint Al Hussein | Facebook

By the way sorry for my English
Old 07-31-2011, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

princess Iman lives now in USA with her mother queen noor
Old 08-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Courtier

What are you studying Princess Iman now?
Read here, she lives with her ​​mother in Washington, DC
Old 08-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana View Post
What are you studying Princess Iman now?
Read here, she lives with her ​​mother in Washington, DC
I believe she finished school she studied veterinary medicine and she lives almost permanently in USA with her mother
Old 09-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
I believe she finished school she studied veterinary medicine and she lives almost permanently in USA with her mother

That's right. I think it's great that the Queen has one of her children so close to her, I'm sure she misses them a lot. Do they still own the Potomac River house in Washington DC, does anyone know?
Old 09-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
That's right. I think it's great that the Queen has one of her children so close to her, I'm sure she misses them a lot. Do they still own the Potomac River house in Washington DC, does anyone know?
NoorMeansLight.. yes it's great that she has one of her kids beside her most of the time... I know where she lives but i really can not tell these information here it's way to private I am sorry but i believe it's that same one which is close to the river, i saw a picture of it here in the forums. .. what i know now that iman is not in DC area she is travelling maybe back to Amman or spain.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Commoner

does somebody know what princess iman is doing now? is she studying or just working for Jordan´s army?