Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel that princess Iman like to live far off the lights and the media...

Princess Iman is beautifull God Bless her. If I understand it correctly she is the sister of King Abdullah of Jordan. He named his daughter after her, how caring of him. Does she have any particular role in Jordan, like a tittle or associations or ...I don't kow there are so many things to lead being a Princess. She does look like her mother Queen Nour, beautifull women.

Here is a video I found on youtube of Princess Iman.It has several pictures with her family and a little summary of her education.
YouTube - Princess Iman Bint Al hussein of Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Huda, hello can you please explain what that uniform is for? Thanks :)!

she wore in the graduation ceremony of Sandhurst the royal academy lillas

I love this picture

look beautiful with her brother King

hi im new here I was wondering is princess iman still living in spain

hi im new here I was wondering is princess iman still living in spain

She left Spain last July and then she was living some months in Latin America.

I am surprised that they live outside Jordan

The banner of her sister also live outside of Jordan (think Japan)

Why?

She was learning spanish. Raiyah was too in Japan, during university. All jordanian princes and princesses study outside Jordan during university or institute too; now Jafar, Muna, Aya and Aoun are studing in Europe and USA.

Last edited:
I was wondering if Iman spent New Year's Eve alone in Latin America or elsewhere or, at least, away from her family. Does anyone have more information?

I was wondering if Iman spent New Year's Eve alone in Latin America or elsewhere or, at least, away from her family. Does anyone have more information?

If so, why would she spent it alone when she has a large family? Does Iman and Raiyah live already on their own?:)

Perhaps Queen Noor returned back to the US .. Cant wait to see princess Iman`s pics tonight .. thanks xavi:)

Always great to see P Iman on duty!:) Looking forward to the pics! I hope Q.Noor is still in Jordan, though.:flowers:

i think Princess Imane also attended the last year event.as far as i know she always attends the closing night.

same dress but nice hair style and thanks God she is smiling !!!

Back
Top Bottom