Princess Alia & Family: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a few pictures that I took at the Middle East Championships last year at the Royal Stables :)

Attachments

• AlArabi.jpg
    AlArabi.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 390
  • Kadri.jpg
    Kadri.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
C_Ma said:
I found a few pictures that I took at the Middle East Championships last year at the Royal Stables :)
whats happen to her leg in this photo?

The greatest gift

She is such a sweet person :flowers: :flowers:
It brought tears to my eyes when I was reading it the first time, maybe cos I know how much the girl, Yassmin, loved her boy to bits, and was heartbroken when he died. Princess Alia really brought some happines back to her life again... Doing something like that for a person you have never met before, shows what a great heart she has. If we all helped each other like that the world would be a much better place to live :flowers: She sets a wonderful example! She also does alot within the arabian horse world, and is a respected judge and breeder.

C_Ma said:
The greatest gift

She is such a sweet person :flowers: :flowers:
It brought tears to my eyes when I was reading it the first time, maybe cos I know how much the girl, Yassmin, loved her boy to bits, and was heartbroken when he died. Princess Alia really brought some happines back to her life again... Doing something like that for a person you have never met before, shows what a great heart she has. If we all helped each other like that the world would be a much better place to live :flowers: She sets a wonderful example! She also does alot within the arabian horse world, and is a respected judge and breeder.

Is that really her?? OMG she's the sweetest person ever! she's so sweet. I've always wanted to talk to her, but I'm afraid I can't as I have nothing to do with horses except that I love them,is that enough ?? :p
I watched an interview with her yesterday on Sports Magazine (JTV), she was soo sweet and humble, I really like her and love her smile.

Amoula said:
Is that really her?? OMG she's the sweetest person ever! she's so sweet. I've always wanted to talk to her, but I'm afraid I can't as I have nothing to do with horses except that I love them,is that enough ?? :p
I watched an interview with her yesterday on Sports Magazine (JTV), she was soo sweet and humble, I really like her and love her smile.

Yup that is really her ;) She is a active member on the se.com forum, sharing her knowledge and ideas together with the other breeders.

lol yeah her smile is famous :lol: I went to a horse show with my friend that Princess Alia was judging, the first thing my friend noticed was that she was ALWAYS smiling. Even when she is really concentrated she is smiling. You cant help but getting in a good mood when she is around. I like her alot...!

Last edited:
C Ma thanks for your reply. I read the post on the straight Egyptians website and was pleased when you put it here. So when it disappeared was wondering why as i thought people here should read it. She seems like a truly wonderful person and very down to earth. I think Yasmine's story is very touching and always go to the website to update on Haifa.
:)

Amoula said:
Yea me too, I wish I could meet her one day :)
Thank you for the great information :)

Amoula you should have gone to the Arab horse Show in Jordan to see her. I heard she is very accessible. Why don't you go to the endurance races that take place in jordan and she is always there.

By the way if you go to the straight Egyptian webiste you can always send her a private message, she answers them.

I too follow the thread, makes me laugh sometimes when Yassmin tells about the things the royal baby Haifa is doing lol :lol:
For sure Princess Alia couldnt have wished for a better home for her!

I really love the way a forum can connect ppl, from all over the world, with different backgrounds... what should we do without the internet?! :ermm:

Amoula, actually if you go to the Intl. arabian horse show in Jordan, you might even bump into Prince Rashid and Princess Zein also :rolleyes:
Plus the show will be filled with some the most beautiful arabian horses from the middle east.
and as Igniya says, Princess Alia is not that hard to get to, actually me and my friend met her at night after a horseshow in Germany, on the way back to the hotel (which was not that far away from the showground), she was smiling as usual of course :flowers:

You wouldnt think she was a royalty if you didnt know, and that's a compliment ;)
So easy going, generous, sweet and warmhearted...

i would LOVE to wish her a Happy birthday
and would like to tell u all that i am Yassmin Atieh
that Princess Alia saved her
im the girl that her own Arabian stallion died and Princess Alia
Saved me by sending me a Lovely Arabian filly that is shining my life

Princess Alia is an Angel by all means ...

With all my Love and Respect to her
Happy Birthday :flowers:
Yassmin Atieh

she is very nice and quite. and her mather was so pretty too!

Princess Alia looks just like her mom. She comes of as warmhearted and her behavior seems very motherly.
:)

Princess Alia looks so much like her mother...this princess is so simple in everything in my opinion!!!:flowers:

She is humble and kind-hearted, acts as if she is a normal person not a princess
Gad bless her

Princess Alia bint al-Hussein strokes her horse Monarcoss DD, an Arab filly, during the Middle East Championships horse show at the Royal stables in Amman, October 18, 2008. Dozens of Arab horses from the Middle East are took part in the three-day show.
http://i35.tinypic.com/260evq0.jpg

yes salma; Hussein Mirza, you can see his pic is alrai newspaper today:)

Thank´s Xavi.

Why Hussein is a prince and Talal and Abdul haven´t the title?

Back
Top Bottom