Princess Aisha & Family: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Any idea when they divorced??

This is the first time the RHC confirms or announces a royal divorce. I feel sorry for princess Aisha, her second marriage lasted only for few months.

Last edited:
I found the following content on Wikipedia help archives:
Princess Aisha bint Hussein[edit]
My legal name is Edward Banayoti, Ashraf Banayoti is just a given name, so on line for my wife Princess Aisha bint Hussein, my name should be stated as either Edward Banayoti, or Edward Ashraf Banayoti, it was stated wrong on the Royal Court Announcement. I can send you my passport, along with our wedding pictures, — Preceding unsigned comment added by Edward Asharaf Banayoti (talk • contribs) 10:16, 27 April 2016 (UTC)

@Edward Asharaf Banayoti: Do you have a publicly accessible source that tells us this? Our verifiability policy requires that anyone using the encyclopaedia can verify the information they find on it (which means your passport would be unsuitable), and I can't find any mention of "Edward Ashraf Banayoti" on a Google search. — crh 23  (Talk) 10:58, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
Note that Princess Aisha bint Hussein has attracted some odd IP activity over the past week (and has been protected as a result), including the unsourced claim that she married "Ed A. Banayotti" and they separated a month later. An article about Ed Banayoti is currently up for AfD. --McGeddon (talk) 11:13, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
My name is listed wrong on my wife's page on Wikipedia, while we are separated now, we are still legally married, and I am trying to correct more thane, but someone keeps deleting my corrections, i have my passport picture, and the wedding pictures to prove my corrections are right, please advise, thank you — Preceding unsigned comment added by Edward Asharaf Banayoti (talk • contribs) 12:27, 27 April 2016 (UTC)

You had erroneously placed this comment in the section #Rina Charaniya, so I have moved it to the correct section. You obviously haven't read the response to your earlier question; please do so now. --David Biddulph (talk) 12:33, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
HRH Princess Aisha Bint Al Hussein and Edward Banayoti were divorced, according to the Royal Hashemite Court. Edward Banayoti took the Muslim name Ashraf Banayoti when he converted to Islam. Princess Aisha, Edward Banayoti divorced | Jordan Times

Oh, Any idea when they divorced??

This is the first time the RHC confirms or announces a royal divorce. I feel sorry for princess Aisha, her second marriage lasted only for few months.

I feel so sad for the princess myself. I hope she finds her happiness soon. I'm sure "Mister Right" is out there. :flowers:

Oh thank you this is the first time I see them . Lovely princess and dress !

Princess Aisha bint Hussein of Jordan Lists Luxury DC Penthouse for $5.7M

Princess Aisha bint Hussein of Jordan, the sister of King Abdullah II, is selling her royal residence in Washington, DC, for $5.7 million.

The 50-year-old, who attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in the United Kingdom, serves as a major general in the Jordanian military, and became the first female in the Middle East to receive her parachutist wings, after completing five military parachute jumps.

Now the recently divorced mother of two is jumping into the real estate business, offering up her condo for sale.

Back
Top Bottom