Princess Aisha & Family: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think posting personal pics from FAcebook for Aoun Juma and some other memebers of the RF is invading of privacy, even if you can see their pics posted in their profiles. I have seen this in a few threads here!

I think posting personal pics from FAcebook for Aoun Juma and some other memebers of the RF is invading of privacy, even if you can see their pics posted in their profiles. I have seen this in a few threads here!

dear Amolia it's not a invading of privacy because all Pictures for Aun Juma are not from facebook (He has privecy sitting) and most pictures i posted before from books, magazines and internet.BTW all pictures are took permission to publish.

If u want u can see Many Pictures for him in his school's website with Princess Iman
Switzerland ski trip
http://www.iaa.edu.jo/skitrip2009.html

indeed she looked great , red suits her a lot !!

Woow I have never seen her so fresh and beautiful. :previous::kiss:

Congratulations to Aisha then! I agree, she looks very beautiful and chic.

Princess Aisha looks very elegant lately. Thanks for the update and photo! :flowers:

I know the Princess personally. I do miss her company & talks very much. It's been some time since we've spent time together here in the US. Princess, if you read this, let's go driving in a snow storm again & scare the crap out of Major! That was so much fun.....

Does anyone know what Princess Aisha's ex-husband does for a living?:ermm:

Does anyone know what Princess Aisha's ex-husband does for a living?:ermm:
He is a business man ... Mr. Juma is 1 of the main investors in the company which owns Radio -fnn فن FM - in Jordan.
Link

Last edited:
That is true ,but the company is still working i think.
Do you know if he is married or single?
The question is, are you SURE Aisha and him are divorced?
Is he related to Marwan Juma? cuz if he is a LOT can be explained :))

The question is, are you SURE Aisha and him are divorced?
Is he related to Marwan Juma? cuz if he is a LOT can be explained :))
The minister of ICT... perhaps:D

Back
Top Bottom