Engagement of Princess Iman and Zaid Mirza: December 20, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea i read that at morning !! It was so surprised and suddenly !! Congrats for the new couples :)

Congrats for them
i hope we can see pics for them

This is great news, congratulations to the couple!!!! :twohearts:
I hope we'll get to see official photos soon or at least a recent pic of the two! :flowers:

Congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS!

So this person from Twitter was right!

Finally something true came out of the engagement rumors. So happy for her. I hope we get an official picture of the couple soon.

Congraats congraats She's so lovely like her mom :) , but i don't think they will annouce their pics bcz in this article (petra.jo) they wrote : just for newspapers !! But i hopw to c their pics soon !!

Is this Queen Noor's daughter?
Yes, she is Queen Noor's daughter.

What a happy year for Queen Noor! First - wedding of her firstborn son, second - her new granddaughter was born, and now her older daughter is engaged!

Finally!! it`s true.
Cograts to P. Iman & Zeid:)

Congratulations to the couple and their families!

Congratulations for the couple and their families !!!! ,
Great news! I'm hoping we get to see some official photos of the engagement :)

what I noticed it is only engagement , not nikah or zifaf and it took place at QN palace Bab Al Salam . Congrats !

:previous:
Perhaps they will be released later?

Congratulations to the couple! :)

Hope so !!
Arabia weddings article with bio & pic for Zaid.
Princess Iman Bint Al-Hussein to get Married Today | Arabia Weddings
Zaid Mirza is the son of former Jordanian ambassador in Brazil Azmi Mirza.

Zaid has great interest in martial arts, and especially Brazilian jiu jitsu. He is CEO & Chairman Desert Force (First Arabian Professional MMA Organization) Founder of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Federation in Jordan.

It's great to hear they finally decided to legalize their relationship. I hope they will be happy!!!

What wonderful news, I can't wait to see possible engagement pictures of them - I'm sure they look lovely together. Congratulations to both.

what wonderful news....finallly.:)
congratulations to the couple and the family.

Congratulations!
I might be mixing, but i have a questin. Is the bride to be the same wich was said to marry the son of Sheikha Mossad? It was a discussion to this forum about a rumor. Or m'I mixing the Jordan Princesses?

Last edited:
Congratulations!
I might be mixing, but i have a questin. Is the bride to be the same wich was said to marry the son of Sheikha Mossad? It was a discussion to this forum about a rumor. Or m'I mixing the Jordan Princesses?
No you are not mixing; it's the same Princess.

Very beautiful! I wish them happy life :D

I guess the second photo is a rather recent one. :previous: Would love to see them pictured together though!

Mr. Mirza seems quite accomplished and IMO it's a good thing that he has been close to Iman's family (friends with Hamzah, for example). All the best wishes to them! :flowers:
He trains Hashim and Hamzah for Jiu Jitsu and is friends with Hashim, too. :flowers: Also he is a distant relative to Iman, he is her niece ( Hussein Mirza) paternal cousin.

Back
Top Bottom