Engagement of Princess Iman and Zaid Mirza: December 20, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is in March but no date specified.

Wow its really soon!!! Can't wait to see the pictures, I bet she will be grogeous!!!

P. Obama will visit Jordan on the same day .. is he going to attend the wedding ??

Rossina said:
P. Obama will visit Jordan on the same day .. is he going to attend the wedding ??

Nobody knows if he will attend or not , there is nothing certain yet!!

sancakli70 said:
Can we watch the wedding on tv ?

Dont think so !! But which im sure for it that they will announce it on tv with pictures , but the private ceremony maybe no!! Like any other ceremony happened before

İts like prince rashids wedding ? superr :)

Anyone know what time is the wedding?

Can anyone confirm this information; is the wedding scheduled for tomorrow Friday 3/22/13 and what would be the time EST? and would there be internet access to live coverage? I apologize if this was already asked. Thank you.

Can anyone confirm this information; is the wedding scheduled for tomorrow Friday 3/22/13 and what would be the time EST? and would there be internet access to live coverage? I apologize if this was already asked. Thank you.
I don`t think there will be live coverage for the ceremony ,but the royal court may release a video or official photos at the evening .. maybe on Jordan TV`s news @ 6 or 8 pm KSA ( GMT+3 hr).

Last edited:
Any source ??

Knowing people attend the wedding. Obama is not attending!(Let's say this is at least what I know. )

And, why would Obama attend this wedding, he's not "close friends" with the family. His job is to discuss Syrian crisis...

Last edited:
I think my jaw would hit the floor if obama went lol. Remember princess iman is not really public and only kings/ crown prince got a big pubic wedding like real tv coverage. Maby if it is on same day they would invite to not be rude idk but doubt this couple would want that.

Posts discussing Princess Iman & Zaid Mirza's wedding has been moved to the
Princess Iman of Jordan and Zaid Mirza: 22 March 2013
Wedding thread

Back
Top Bottom