Engagement of Princess Iman and Zaid Mirza: December 20, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's interesting how pretty she is when she smiles. When she is not, she looks...well...unattractive. :p

And according Mr. Mirza himself (I asked him on facebook), they will not be married on 30 december 2012, but around march 2013.

Last edited:
beautiful pictures!!! and a attractive couple^^ cant wait for March!

and...Princess Salma really looks like her aunt Iman (and of course Raiyah as well), really, genes are incredible!

And according Mr. Mirza himself (I asked him on facebook), they will not be married on 30 december 2012, but in march 2013.
Thank you for the information dear, you updated us. :flowers:

Maybe like Prince Hamzah!

dear me. perhaps the family is just very private, and do not want the attention that all the other royals get when they make announcements. congratulations to the lovely couple. whenever and wherever this takes place, i wish them the best life of happiness. love and family.

that's a wonderful news I love wedding:)
the couple look cute together congratulations to them.

lol of course, what i meant is, will foreign delegations (representing other countries) attend also? :flowers:

Always Jordanian royal family done their weddings Closely to the family & friends ,, Nothing announced till now ,,, and I guess you couldn’t know ,, till publishing the pictures of the wedding ,,, And if they will invite some foreign delegations Or other royals , so that because of strong friendship not because Protocol between countries !!

Last edited:
Thanks Salma whats the source?

Nice pic salma .. Thanks :)
love queen Noor's dress !!

Queen Noor:

Attachments

• queen.jpeg
    queen.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,048
does anyone know if the prince of wales came to Jordan because the wedding or not?

someone said that:

( And according Mr. Mirza himself (I asked him on facebook), they will not be married on 30 december 2012, but in march 2013.)

i think not;_;
did Zaid Mirza said on his twitter that it'll be in March?

thank you sana for the pics of the family, and especially tahat where is prince hashem;)

Another great pic hope the family wasnt hoping to keep them private. Does anyone know if haya or prince hashem wife went as well?

I'm also wondering if princess Raiyah did attend the engagement as well !!

Another great pic hope the family wasnt hoping to keep them private. Does anyone know if haya or prince hashem wife went as well?
They maybe attended but didn't photograph as Fahdah Hashim always do.

Still no news about the wedding date?

Back
Top Bottom