Abir Muhaisen News and Pictures: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do think the same ; if she was not included in pics before maybe cause of her decision ; I even do not allow myself to say that her brothers and sisters neglected her . I heard before she is married in USA and that the King gave her a title (princess )

I don't think that king hussein gave her a title of princess coz every time they mention her name they say Miss Abeer mohsin if she was given the title of princess they would say princess Abeer.

I don't think that king hussein gave her a title of princess coz every time they mention her name they say Miss Abeer mohsin if she was given the title of princess they would say princess Abeer.
becuase in muslim they take care for orphin they no adopt , they only take care like son or daughter , in muslim they dont must give the orphin their family name because happen mix in families , abir family alive but when her parents die they all go out country , queen alia adopt her but not gave her princess because not allow in muslims , she now maried & have son his name ali or husein i think

Last edited:
How come we never hear nothing about her? I mean I know she is adopted, but still.

How come we never hear nothing about her? I mean I know she is adopted, but still.

Because she is not royalty and therefore deserves a life of privacy. I believe she is still in contact with her adopted siblings and Q Noor but the press has no right reporting on her.

Was she present at the celebration of the arab Revolution?

Hi we are from the island off curacao ..carebbean island we are looking to have contact with abeer ...do somebody have her email
Robbie ..jackie

Back
Top Bottom